OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I know this is an upopular choice around these parts but when I get my hands in a Peach, it will be spun a few times before going in a custom frame with my ticket and VIP lanyard. It was my second Coheed show and my brother's first (as well as his first crowd surf) so I want to treat it as so.

This is exactly what I did. No regrets.

Listened to my black copy today. Sounds great. I did hear some sibilance mostly on Blood Red Summer and Backend of Forever but not too bad. I have terrible equipment so I'm sure that could be part of it.

I hear what everyone is saying about the drums and vocals being up front but it still sounds great. I like the big sounding drums. I remember listening to SSTB and IKSSE3 on CD and thinking the guitars were soft in the mix but it grew on me and GA sounded weird the first time in comparison with the big guitars.

Anyways. Totally worth it. Love it. Happy.

Does anyone know what SSTB and NWFT go for these days? I couldn't find any on eBay. Also if someone wants to do a swap of my grey for a black, I could give a little extra on my end!

SSTB depends on which copy- Green and White go for between $60-120 on eBay, Tour Version goes for $60-200, and org $150+. Depends on who's buying at that time. I've seen broad ranges. NWFT generally maxes out at <$70. I bought the green and white sstbs for around $100 (for both) and NWFT sealed at $35. Just some perspecitve.

also, someone would probably do an outright trade for your grey, as it is sold out and black is readily available.

Just post in Sale section WTT Grey IKS for Black IKS. It will last about 13 seconds.

Oh also, popsike.com is a great place to see what records have recently sold for on auction sites.

SSTB depends on which copy Green and White go for between $60-120 on eBay, Tour Version goes for $60-200, and org $150+. Depends on who's buying at that time. I've seen broad ranges. NWFT generally maxes out at <$70. I bought the green and white sstbs for around $100 (for both) and NWFT sealed at $35. Just some perspecitve.

also, someone would probably do an outright trade for your grey, as it is sold out and black is readily available.

Thanks for the quick heads up! People of VC, let me know!

I got my copy of NWFT from SRC in April of last year.  they had it back in stock for a short time and i was of sound mind to snatch one up.  Got that along with Glassjaw's EYEWTKAS.

1 x Coheed and Cambria - No World for Tomorrow 2XLP $20.99

1 x Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence 2XLP $18.99

Items: $39.98

Shipping: $7.99

Total Cost: $47.97 USD

I got my copy of NWFT from SRC in April of last year.  they had it back in stock for a short time and i was of sound mind to snatch one up.  Got that along with Glassjaw's EYEWTKAS.

1 x Coheed and Cambria - No World for Tomorrow 2XLP $20.99

1 x Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence 2XLP $18.99

Items: $39.98

Shipping: $7.99

Total Cost: $47.97 USD

That's a good day. A really good day.

Got my grey and my black in the other day. And wouldn't it be my luck that my black copy was missing the second inner sleeve (with lyrics for songs 7 on). I emailed Popmarket to see if they could send me a replacement sleeve. I was told I'd either get a replacement if there is stock or a full refund. A little bummed I didn't get the full package but we'll see how it turns out in the end.

Update 11/4: They don't have any additional stock so I am out of luck on the inner sleeve, however I did get a full $30 refund and get to keep the record so I guess I can't complain. Happy that my grey copy at least had the second sleeve so between the two I have at least one full copy.