OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

A lot of people assumed that a tour repress was out of the question. I know this isn't a 100% guarantee (yet), but it's a damn good sign.

I see zero reason to order through Amazon.ca, personally. Going to wait to see if there are variants to choose from... and may even end up grabbing a tour press if they've got one.

A lot of people assumed that a tour repress was out if the question. I know this isn't a 100% guarantee (yet), but it's a damn good sign.

I see zero reason to order through Amazon.ca, personally. Going to wait to see if there are variants to choose from... and may even end up grabbing a tour press if they've got one.

I ordered from there, as a back-up. I know it's more than likely to show up available on some US retail sites soon. In which case, I just cancel that order, and swap.

Either way, I'll be throwing that money at the computer so fast....

A lot of people assumed that a tour repress was out of the question. I know this isn't a 100% guarantee (yet), but it's a damn good sign.

Like we mentioned before in the WTB thread of this, I really hope there are copies on tour and/or a tour pressing.

I think I'll order a copy of amazon.ca since I have prime. If I end up with two copies I won't feel weird since I've had 0 copies for forever. Haha.

I always preorder the first link and then cancel once a US supplier puts one up. Just so happened the one time I didn't do it was on that Damn Tron Legacy...

I know this will sound insane, but I don't think I've ever heard a Coheed song, and since you all like them, could someone suggest me the best album to check out first? I try not to illegally download as much as possible, and so I'd like to know which download to pay for.

I would start chronological. Go with Second Stage, and if you dig it, move on to In Keeping Secrets.

Or just bypass and listen to In Keeping Secrets instead. You win either way, I promise.