OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Definitely this. I just would like to own this finally.

Though, kind of hoping for a tour variant. I did get platinum and it would just be a cherry on top of my cake.

Don't get me wrong, a tour variant is a given.  But with platinum, I don't think people can expect anything more then what was already offered.  But, it will def get you to the merch table sooner!

Don't get me wrong, a tour variant is a given.  But with platinum, I don't think people can expect anything more then what was already offered.  But, it will def get you to the merch table sooner!

Yeah I didn't mean it as the tour variant would be included with the platinum package. I meant it like for me, that experience, plus finally being able to own one of my favorite albums on vinyl and to buy it there at the show would be what I'm hoping for.

True, you've convinced me (good work). Done. haha

Haha, I knew it wouldn't be tooo hard to convince you  :P

If I'm going to be honest...color doesn't matter.  I would prefer a 180 gram double lp, gatefold is a must.  And a 7" with the demos would be great, because 1) I didn't get platinum and 2) I don't care for cassettes anyway

This exactly. Tour variant would be cool too as Dani said. So standard black for retail, and "night cloud" clear with grey white and black swirl for tour variant to match the artwork. 

I was perusing the review section on the is album on Amazon and came across this gem.

" yuck

By Gimpster - July 9 2004

i first herda coheed and cambria by one of my good friends. her friend came over and she would ALWAYS play this cd!! it's SOOO annoying. his voice is crap, he sounds worse than that guy on Simple plan!! eeerrrggghh. this cd makes me cuss. DONT BUY IT

better artists:

brand new

yellowcard

avril lavigne

alice in chains

metallica

something corporate

sugarcult

pantera

ac/dc

Edit:

Was yours $29.xx Canadian?