OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

What is Canada's #1 Best Seller in Music on Amazon? IKS Vinyl. Even if it doesn't pan out it should send a message: We can outsell Clapton, Tom Petty, fuckin' Zepplin, Guardians of the Galaxy (AWESOME soundtrack/ score), and Paul McCartney. Even Weird Al! We know Coheed is the shit, but that's some pretty strong message.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=sr_bs_1

What is Canada's #1 Best Seller in Music on Amazon? IKS Vinyl. Even if it doesn't pan out it should send a message: We can outsell Clapton, Tom Petty, fuckin' Zepplin, Guardians of the Galaxy (AWESOME soundtrack/ score), and Paul McCartney. Even Weird Al! We know Coheed is the shit, but that's some pretty strong message.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=sr_bs_1

Yeah, but i'm really excited to get that guardians lp

Yeah, but i'm really excited to get that guardians lp

Me too! It's got Awesome Mix #1 on it! It's both! Wahoo! God, I can't wait to hear what's on AM#2!

We're getting distracted James. Coheed is #1 in Canada for music that came out fucking 11 years ago. I was 16 when this came out. SIXTEEN. That's crazy old. And it's #1 in the Best country North of the US, on our continent. GO CANADIA!

Me too! It's got Awesome Mix #1 on it! It's both! Wahoo! God, I can't wait to hear what's on AM#2!

We're getting distracted James. Coheed is #1 in Canada for music that came out fucking 11 years ago. I was 16 when this came out. SIXTEEN. That's crazy old. And it's #1 in the Best country North of the US, on our continent. GO CANADIA!

lol

It is now hard to find on Amazon.ca. I couldn't search it. This link works however (as found through the top sellers list):

http://www.amazon.ca/In-Keeping-Secrets-Silent-Earth/dp/B00M0CXA44/ref=zg_bs_music_1

So this is either not happening, or they are backtracking to cover up a spill of release.

So this is either not happening, or they are backtracking to cover up a spill of release.

If this is another dud like GA1, I am going to be inflamed with anger. However, at least it hints to the possible production of both. I just can't believe that the GA1 records aren't sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Why would they list all this to be for sale within a month of the posting date if it wasn't already made? Seems unlikely that the production would occur so quickly.

They've gotta  just be covering up their tracks since the preorder going live without an announcement had to have been a mistake.

I'm dying over here without an announcement or US preorder though. I know it will all be fine but I'm still anxious as hell for it.

Right there with you ballisticgoat, I am also anxious and can't focus on anything.

They've gotta just be covering up their tracks since the preorder going live without an announcement had to have been a mistake.

I'm dying over here without an announcement or US preorder though. I know it will all be fine but I'm still anxious as hell for it.

I think Amazon can pretty much tell anyone to fuckoff at this point, so I don't think jumping the gun with the preorder was it, I'm guessing this distributer is dragging their feet or changed the info. I'm on the go, who is the label? Has anyone tried reaching out to them for more info? Universal and EVR?

I think Amazon can pretty much tell anyone to fuckoff at this point, so I don't think jumping the gun with the preorder was it, I'm guessing this distributer is dragging their feet or changed the info. I'm on the go, who is the label? Has anyone tried reaching out to them for more info? Universal and EVR?

It's being distributed on all those sites as sony/columbia