|4.3.21| WTB Through the Soil compilation

batnoises

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2017 at 1:48 AM, Thuglifethor said:

I have a copy of Haunt U Forever I may be willing to trade, it'd have to be for something rare though. Message me and maybe we can work something out.

PMd.

Hit me up- really need tiny moving parts, death grips and coma cinema.

Edited by EGsynergy

Good luck with the Twin Fantasy cassette. I've got the package of Twin Fantasy, Monomania, and How To Leave Town CDs but I still need the MBIKMB tape to have one physical release of every CSH album that's gotten one. 

Side note: did you know Nervous Young Man was supposed to get a vinyl pressing, but it got dropped when he signed to Matador? I'd love to have a 4x or 5xLP set of NYM...

There’s a copy on discogs but the seller hasn’t replied to my offer

22 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

Good luck with the Twin Fantasy cassette. I've got the package of Twin Fantasy, Monomania, and How To Leave Town CDs but I still need the MBIKMB tape to have one physical release of every CSH album that's gotten one. 

Side note: did you know Nervous Young Man was supposed to get a vinyl pressing, but it got dropped when he signed to Matador? I'd love to have a 4x or 5xLP set of NYM...

A NYM pressing would be sick but I don’t really see that happening. TF should have gotten a release by now imo.

2 minutes ago, EGsynergy said:

A NYM pressing would be sick but I don’t really see that happening. TF should have gotten a release by now imo.

I mean, it almost happened. Don't see why it couldn't happen under Matador in the next few years. 

TF will likely never be released to vinyl because he lost the masters in a hard drive crash. He won't have it pressed for that reason. Not in its current form, anyway...;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • batnoises changed the title to |4.3.21| WTB Through the Soil compilation