|4.3.21| WTB Through the Soil compilation

batnoises

nice. I once had every Sports variant besides the first press and gave up after waiting like 5 months. Then after I broke up the collection I've had at least 3 chances to get the first press ha.

Curious what you paid for it, if you don't mind me asking?

Sweet, I'm working on a modern baseball collection and I'm just missing missing what's listed, I have the tape and all unlisted variants. I paid 50 for it, I should get it in the mail tomorrow. If interested I'll post a pic (as well as a lot of the other stuff I've acquired since my last picture).

Sweet, I'm working on a modern baseball collection and I'm just missing missing what's listed, I have the tape and all unlisted variants. I paid 50 for it, I should get it in the mail tomorrow. If interested I'll post a pic (as well as a lot of the other stuff I've acquired since my last picture).

down to see a pic of the goldmine

I'm sure this isn't what you two were expecting as an arrival update pic, but here's a preview of the full proper shot to come. I'm moving again this weekend and I've started to pack, so I didn't want to dig out loads of records just to put them back in boxes.

DdeTK7R.jpg

P.S. I also just got back from ikea with a second (larger) kallax since my small 2x2 one is at capacity. keep the records coming ;) .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all cocorosie but pink maison de mon reve, citizen splatter alt cover and la dispute somewhere... bought. bump since I'm getting a new debut carbon (need to decide on either black or red).

if I bought something from you and haven't left feedback I will soon. I'm heading home to pick up a ton of mail this weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

Although it's much later than anticipated, I've finally returned home from school for a couple of weeks and I was happily greeted by a stack of about 20 packages. I'm now opening them all and finding cool stuff I had totally forgotten I'd bought and I can't stop smiling. I'm finally going through and leaving feedback for all you dudes who have sold me stuff the past couple of months, so please message me if you sold me something and don't get feedback within 24 hours!

PS damn Royce killer shipping job; those tapes were packed like a tank. Make sure you all buy from this great dude!

• batnoises changed the title to |4.3.21| WTB Through the Soil compilation