PO: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Reissues

Finally, some Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds reissues appear to be coming from Mute. 

Oddly enough only Your Funeral...My Trial, Nocturama and Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! have been listed so far.

Hopefully more are to coming so we don't have to succumb to the wave of recent bootlegs. 

Release dates: October 14 2014 

http://www.mutebank.co.uk/mutebank/Mute/Your-Funeral-My-Trial-Vinyl-Edition/3G7H028G000

http://www.mutebank.co.uk/mutebank/mutebank/Nocturama-Vinyl-Edition/3G7D0000000

http://www.mutebank.co.uk/mutebank/mutebank/Dig-Lazarus-Dig-Vinyl-Edition/3G7C0000000

I'd be down for Murder Ballads.

I passed on what's suppose to be a pretty good boot of Murder Ballads about a year ago, I really hope it gets a repress.

I'm down for all of these and hope it leads to an entire back catalogue repress.  His stuff is too good to not be available.  Didn't care for Lazarus too much when it came out, but I think I'll pick it up and see if it'll grow on me.

saw him in Philly a couple weeks ago and still feel like I'm holding everything else up to that standard. was totally blown away and nothing else is really doing it for me lately. Live Jubilee Street changed my life... and I'm almost 40 years old.

I saw them last month and it was incredible.  He's got a great stage presence.  Easily one of the best shows I've been to in years and they really didn't play a lot that I was hoping for.

saw him in Philly a couple weeks ago and still feel like I'm holding everything else up to that standard. was totally blown away and nothing else is really doing it for me lately. Live Jubilee Street changed my life... and I'm almost 40 years old.

I was also at that show. They crushed. Played a few less songs than the other shows had. Was cool he did play jack the ripper as a request from the audience. He could easily play for 4 hours and you could walk away saying there were 15 songs you wish you heard.

I would love a quality pressing of Abbatoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus

perhaps with the same fabric sleeve the original cds came in

This times a million. Love that album. They need to just reissue the whole bloody catalog. Would love a kick ass bad seeds box set.

Seeing Nick Cave later in the year in Auckland. Most excited about this. Push the sky away is a hell of a grower, and is really my most favourite album of the last year or so. Dig Lazarus Dig is awesome and along with the two grinderman albums basically got me into Nick Cave in a serious way.