PO: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Reissues

From the reports that came out of the fest you two dudes are about the only ones who saw him at Roo due to schedule conflicts. I saw him the following Monday in Louisville and he destroyed. Maybe he was happy to be back on friendly turf but we got an incredible performance out of him and the Bad Seeds. 

I just dropped about $50 on Dig Lazarus Dig US press earlier this year, so obviously it's being repressed. No matter, count me in for all the represses they want to do. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I'd really love to see the Best of 2LP-repress happening. Really can't decide on a favourite album, but Boatman's Call, No More Shall We Part and The Good Son are right up there. Although I also enjoy his early and more abrasive stuff, his masterful balladry always struck me the most.

yep have preordered abbatoir blues

From the amazon page

Vinyl is heavyweight 180 Gram.

Vinyl transfer approval overseen by Mick Harvey Summer 2014, cut at Abbey Road studios.

This edition, approved personally by Nick Cave, is finally available again on it’s original format.

• 2 weeks later...

Deepdiscount/ImportCDs has the single LPs for $28.19 and the doubles for $34.19 shipped along with the "other" listing for First Born is Dead (SKU 85254500330)  for $16.01.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/search?q=nick+cave+vinyl&mod=AP

I know they aggregate product info and listings from amazon so there is no guarantee they will actually be carrying these. But first decent prices I've seen.

Amazon.ca has the first 4 albums (Firstborn, Kicking, Funeral, From Her) at $19.42 each.

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nick%20cave%20vinyl&sprefix=nick+cav%2Caps 

For us Canadians/non-Americans, vinyl-digital.com has the newer albums (Lazarus, Abattoir, Nocturama) for about 24 euros each, and with shipping to Canada for two of them (not rushing to get Nocturama), 53 Euros (they take off the VAT if you're not from the EU), which is about 67 USD, or 74 CAD, if you're checking. I don't imagine I'll get them as cheap with shipping.