PO: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Reissues

Just got Abattoir Blues in and I'm not even mad that this aint cloth bound - thing is absolutely stunning, the flower photos inset into the jacket, thick sleeves, that really clean, minimal pink and green design. Fuck its good. Now to wait until my turntable is back in action to listen

I can't wait to get this one! 

• 4 weeks later...

my Abattoir Blues arrived in a box that looked like it had been bent in half. it's on its way back to Amazon UK as it was unplayable from a scratch that went through the box, the outer sleeve, and the inner sleeve and onto the vinyl. You can literally line up the shipping box with the record and see the track of the scratch on both... it matches perfectly.

Hopefully the next one they have sent is packed better. Dig Lazarus Dig arrived perfectly and it sounds amazing. I have the US issues of First Born, Kicking Against the Pricks, and From Her to Eternity coming next week (have an OG of Your Funeral that I don't need to replace).

This is my favorite reissue program in a long, long time.

its a great but expensive re-issue program.  if you own none of them you are looking at over 300 bucks to pick it all up. luckily i have a few so it wont be that bad still do not have most of the early stuff so these first re-issues are breaking the bank all at once.

Yeah, I have to pick these up but it's going to be brutal. Hoping next month isn't too long to wait to pick up the first round. 

its a great but expensive re-issue program.  if you own none of them you are looking at over 300 bucks to pick it all up. luckily i have a few so it wont be that bad still do not have most of the early stuff so these first re-issues are breaking the bank all at once.

I feel like these will be in print for a little while fortunately.  Although I've ordered everything that's available stateside, I'm sure I could have spaced them out and been ok.

I woke up to a shipping notification from Bullmoose.  I completely forgot some of these were coming out so soon.  Really hope I have a few days with them before I go home for Christmas.

I feel like these will be in print for a little while fortunately.  Although I've ordered everything that's available stateside, I'm sure I could have spaced them out and been ok.

I woke up to a shipping notification from Bullmoose.  I completely forgot some of these were coming out so soon.  Really hope I have a few days with them before I go home for Christmas.

My Bullmoose orders have always shipped  2 day priority, I bet you have them by Wednesday. I received my import Abattoir last week, just couldnt wait on this one.  Sounds so fricking good!  Really looking forward to getting the 1st batch of U.S. presses this week.

My Bullmoose orders have always shipped  2 day priority, I bet you have them by Wednesday. I received my import Abattoir last week, just couldnt wait on this one.  Sounds so fricking good!  Really looking forward to getting the 1st batch of U.S. presses this week.

I'm continually amazed by them doing free priority shipping after $25 and still having very good prices.  I might have to bite the bullet and import Abattoir, that album got me back into Cave.  It holds a special place in my heart

Are there any places online that have this in stock? I've purchased and been refunded for lack of stock in 3 places.

I just checked and bull moose has them in stock.