PO: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Reissues

his website just says the US reissues are starting December 16th and really gives no time table.  it is possible dig lazarus and abottoir might be done last based on what is available on amazon US right now. who knows.  we shall play the waiting game and just enjoy what is being released now.

his website just says the US reissues are starting December 16th and really gives no time table.  it is possible dig lazarus and abottoir might be done last based on what is available on amazon US right now. who knows.  we shall play the waiting game and just enjoy what is being released now.

It seems like they're being released chronologically (ish) here.  I don't really care what order they come out in as long as they all eventually see a release :)  There are still a handful of his albums I haven't heard (or don't really remember), I'm more excited for those than the ones I'm really familiar with.

According to the  NickCave.com post today the U.S is getting 11 albums as opposed to the U.K's 14. I would be willing to bet the missing three are Abbatoir, Lazarus & Nocturoma. The U.S release schedule follows the U.K. chronological album release date pattern, with the exception of these latter 3 being released in between the first batch and the second. I have also noticed that several U.S online retailers are stocking the imports of these and only these 3 titles from the campaign(Soundstage direct currently has all three for $40 each).

Man that sucks. I'll have to pick up aAbattoir at crazy import prices at least. I got a US pressing of Lazarus earlier this year. Ill just stick with that.

I am guessing what 3 albums we wont get over here.... could be any that have not been announced, But I feel my theory is solid. I ordered my abbatoir from Soundstage direct a couple weeks ago, $40 bucks plus free shipping. The sound quality  is amazing! Really hope the U.S. presses sound as good.

I am guessing what 3 albums we wont get over here.... could be any that have not been announced, But I feel my theory is solid. I ordered my abbatoir from Soundstage direct a couple weeks ago, $40 bucks plus free shipping. The sound quality  is amazing! Really hope the U.S. presses sound as good.

Hopefully they still have copies next month and I'll jump on it. 

Screw it, I'm gonna get this party started and order one of the US releases. Which one to start with...From Her to Eternity, or Your Funeral, My Trial. Decisions, decisions. 

Order them all ;)

Interesting about those three not being slated for the possibly.  As much as I was hoping to get all of these domestically, but I don't mind shelling out extra to import a few if I have to.

Anyone seen American pre-orders for No More Shall We Part? Seems to be the only one not available to pre-order from Amazon.com (or elsewhere)

That is supposed to be one of the last ones and it's the one I want most. I thought I had a schedule emailed to me a while ago with approximate dates. Will have to look for it.