PO: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Reissues

• 2 weeks later...

So finally working on these, got From Her to Eternity and Firstborn is Dead. Soundstage now lists Abattoir as shipping in 10-14 days, anyone have experience with that? Do they usually get more in and ship or will I just be in limbo. Don't wanna order from Amazon UK but if my locals don't have this I will do what I gotta do.

Soundstage is usually pretty good about filling backorders of stuff still in print. The lead time is probably because it's an import-only title at this point... if it were a US pressing, I'd imagine a shorter turnaround time.

I use Soundstage a lot, got the last copy of Abbatoir they had in stock from them. Only time they didn't fulfil a 10-14 day shipping order for me was an out of print title. Code LP10 will get you 10% off their site, expires at midnight EST.

I ordered Abbatoir from Soundstage on 12/16. Still waiting.

I ended up going with Amazon marketplace seller from the UK. It's already shipped, I'll let you know how I made out when it arrives.

Grabbed Your Funeral, My Trial and Kicking Against the Pricks at my local store as well. Gonna be tough keeping up with all these next month but I welcome the challenge.

I have the "unofficial" 2 lp edition of Murder Ballads and I'm pretty happy with it. These are the extra songs, I'm assuming b-sides:

D11 The Ballad Of Robert Moore & Betty Coltrane   D12 The Willow Garden   D13 King Kong Kitchee Kitchee Ki-Mi-O   D14 Knoxville Girl

I will most likely buy the new reissue to compare the two pressings.

I have the "unofficial" 2 lp edition of Murder Ballads and I'm pretty happy with it. These are the extra songs, I'm assuming b-sides:

D11 The Ballad Of Robert Moore & Betty Coltrane D12 The Willow Garden D13 King Kong Kitchee Kitchee Ki-Mi-O D14 Knoxville Girl

Yarp, those are they. They were included on the 5.1 audio cd version.

http://www.discogs.com/Nick-Cave-And-The-Bad-Seeds-Murder-Ballads/release/3121093

D11 The Ballad Of Robert Moore & Betty Coltrane   D12 The Willow Garden   D13 King Kong Kitchee Kitchee Ki-Mi-O   D14 Knoxville Girl

There's also the alt version of Where the Wild Roses Grow and 4 more parts of O'malley's Bar on the B-Sides and Rarities comp.