So I'm currently auctioning off a bunch of items on eBay! These are extremely rare items and I'm trying to get as many people on the auction as possible. Items listed include:

The Wonder Years- Sleeping on Trash- Test Press- 1/20
Moose Blood/Departures Split- Test Press- 1/20
The Story So Far- What You Don't See- Tour Exclusive Cover- White- First Press- Limited to 2000
The Wonder Years- Sleeping On Trash- No Sleep Records 2013 Subscription Exclusive- Coke Bottle Clear- First Press- Number 1/200
Brand New- Deja Entendu- RSD 2015 Exclusive- Third Press- Limited to 1400- SEALED
Moose Blood/ Departures- Split- No Sleep Records 2013 Subscription Exclusive- First Press- Number 1/200
The Wonder Years- Leavenhouse 11:30- Clear with Screen Printed B Side- First Press- Limited to 492

And I also have a lot listed as buy it now for anyone interested. Also, on the list you'll see some of my dad's stuff, I'm trying to help him get rid of a few things. Check it out!
Here's a link to my store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=blazergaming109&_sop=10

Also, look at my collection on dead format! (Should be in my signature) I have a lot of stuff for sale, some not even listed on eBay yet. I'll give a good deal. Thanks!

• Fucking hardcore. Fucking punk rock. Fucking click the link and then fucking go nuts in your living room.
    No intro necessary for the Minor Threat EP... this, plus the "Filler" EP from that same year (1981) became the 1st Minor Threat LP that countless folks know and love. 
    The Poison Idea slab is ruthless and driving, and was recorded around the same time (1983). Poison Idea's "Pick Your King" ends Saturday 7/9 at Noon PST.
  • Ebay: Minor Threat - In My Eyes EP, Poison Idea - Pick Your King EP (early 80s Hardcore)

On 7/9/2016 at 9:15 PM, Remain_Sedate said:

• Fucking hardcore. Fucking punk rock. Fucking click the link and then fucking go nuts in your living room.
    No intro necessary for the Minor Threat EP... this, plus the "Filler" EP from that same year (1981) became the 1st Minor Threat LP that countless folks know and love. 
    The Poison Idea slab is ruthless and driving, and was recorded around the same time (1983). Poison Idea's "Pick Your King" ends Saturday 7/9 at Noon PST.
  • Ebay: Minor Threat - In My Eyes EP, Poison Idea - Pick Your King EP (early 80s Hardcore)

Just to clarify, the Poison Idea 7" is gone, but the Minor Threat 7" is still there. Bid hard.

On 7/10/2016 at 11:35 AM, Remain_Sedate said:

Just to clarify, the Poison Idea 7" is gone, but the Minor Threat 7" is still there. Bid hard.

• I just added:
    * 1st press Judge - New York Crew 7" EP (blue vinyl) (Revelation Records) - 1989
    * 2nd press Infest - Slave LP (green vinyl) (Off the Disk Records, not the recent bullshit repress) - recorded 1988, this 2nd press is from 1991
    * 3rd press Infest - Mindless 7" (yellow vinyl) (Draw Blank Records) - 1991
    * 2nd press Orchid s/t 7" from 1998. (Hand Held Heart Records) - 1998

Once again, crack open the piggy banks and bid hard.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sleathers/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

On 7/14/2016 at 3:30 PM, jonvonhero said:

Selling off a load of my old emo collection - SDRE/Mineral/CFD/Chamberlain/TGUK/more...

Will be adding a bunch more over the coming week:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/keeping_the_blade/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Bump - added more from SDRE, Promise Ring, Mineral, Texas Is The Reason, Joie De Vivre, Wheat, more...

Hey everyone, I'm dusting off some rare classics, so take a peek.  Lots of 1st pressings, lots of colored vinyl.  Some end this Friday while others have a week left.   

YOT on Wishingwell, Infest on Off the Disk, etc (Ebay)

Youth of Today - Break Down the Walls (Wishingwell Records, 1st press BLUE vinyl) - 1986
Infest - Slave (Off the Disk Records, 2nd press  GREEN vinyl)) - 1991 (not the recent fake repress)
The Faith - Subject to Change (Dischord, 1st press  BLUE vinyl)) - 1983
Scream - Still Screaming (Dischord, 1st press) - 1982
Born Against - Eulogy (Vermiform/Combined Effort) - 1990
Orchid - s/t (Hand Held Heart Records) - 1998
XfilesX/Self Defense - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide split 7" - 2002
Various - NYHC: The Way it Is compilation LP (Revelation Records, 2001 press  BLUE vinyl))
Various - Look at All the Children Now... NYHC compilation LP (Evacuate Records, 1st press) - 1989

Plus a lot more, and more being posted every day. Help me pay my rent, y'all. Please check it out.

Everything is dropped down to lowest possible prices on our ebay store at 20% OFF!!!

FREE shipping applies as always and we do combine shipping on multiple item purchases!!!

• Finch, Converge, Placebo, Jane's Addiction, Brand New, Superchunk, Sponge, Anti-flag, Ladytron and hundreds more!!

Check it out: http://stores.ebay.com/soundscapeny/

Less than 24 hours left on some of them (Blink 182, AFI)

If link doesn't work, seller ID is chordheadz

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chordheadz/m.html?item=222187210463&hash=item33bb63c6df%3Ag%3Ah8EAAOSwUV9Wp06I&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

DVD:

The Chariot: Ladies and Gentlemen 2004 DVD that was an accompaniment to Everything's Alive, Everything's Breathing, Nothing Is Dead, Nothing Is Bleeding

Amy Macdonald (UK singer songwriter) - Borders Exclusive free dvd (This Is The Life era songs)

CDs:

AFI - Answer That And Stay Fashionable 1st press on Wingnut (there were 2 wingnut pressings before Nitro reissued it)

American Nightmare - Background Music promo advance cd with cardboard slipcase

Bayside - Long Stories Short debut EP

Bayside / Name Taken autographed split cd from defunct label Dying Wish Records

Blink 182 - Adams Song australian cd single

Blink 182 - All THe Small Things sealed cd single

Blink 182 - Enema of The State first press w/capital B in Blink with Red Cross Hat that was removed under cease and desist from Red Cross Org (2nd press was a lower case b blink with red cross hat, 3rd press removed the red cross from the artwork)

blink 182 - Enema of the State second press w/red cross hat and lower case blink

Blink 182 - Family Reunion cd single (meant as a teaser for radio before enema was released, except its only swear words that couldn't be played)

Blink 182 - Josie cd single

Descendents - Two Things At Once double cd

Kevin Devine - 2007 tour EP 

Echosmith - 2013 (warped tour) Summer Tour sampler 

Gatsbys American Dream - Why We Fight cd 

Noah Gundersen - Brand New World debut EP 2008 (before he had songs on the Sons of Anarchy soundtrack)

Hot Rod Circuit - self titled EP

Jawbreaker - Save Your Generation cd single

The Killing Tree (Tim of Rise Against) - Bury Me At Makeout Creek cd

Lifter Puller (pre Hold Steady) - Soft Rock double cd

Matthew Perryman Jones - Land Of The Living cd

Radiohead - Amnesiac photo book w/cd (seems to be a Euro import / made in Holland, matrix: EMI UDEN 5327642 @ 1 1-1-3-NL

Relient K - The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything cd single in flat cardboard case

Right Away Great Captain (Andy Hull of Manchester Orchestra) - The Eventually Home (2007)

Saves The Day - complete acoustic set of bug session cds 1, 2 and 3

Tricky Dick - discography cd (chris from the Broadways, Lawrence Arms, Sundowner)

Cassettes:

Face To Face - Over It cassette tape

Failure - Fantastic Planet cassette tape

Edited by steviewonderbread

On 7/19/2016 at 10:08 AM, Remain_Sedate said:

Hey everyone, I'm dusting off some rare classics, so take a peek.  Lots of 1st pressings, lots of colored vinyl.  Some end this Friday while others have a week left.   

YOT on Wishingwell, Infest on Off the Disk, etc (Ebay)

Youth of Today - Break Down the Walls (Wishingwell Records, 1st press BLUE vinyl) - 1986
Infest - Slave (Off the Disk Records, 2nd press  GREEN vinyl)) - 1991 (not the recent fake repress)  - THIS ENDS TODAY~
The Faith - Subject to Change (Dischord, 1st press  BLUE vinyl)) - 1983
Scream - Still Screaming (Dischord, 1st press) - 1982
Born Against - Eulogy (Vermiform/Combined Effort) - 1990
Orchid - s/t (Hand Held Heart Records) - 1998
XfilesX/Self Defense - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide split 7" - 2002
Various - NYHC: The Way it Is compilation LP (Revelation Records, 2001 press  BLUE vinyl))
Various - Look at All the Children Now... NYHC compilation LP (Evacuate Records, 1st press) - 1989

Plus a lot more, and more being posted every day. Help me pay my rent, y'all. Please check it out.

The Infest Slave 12" ends today at 3:57 PM (Pacific time)   !!  
  • It's the original from Off the Disk Records -- 2nd press on interesting green vinyl. 
    • There's a strain of another color evident in the green, see the many pictures on the listing.  
  • It's definitely not the fake recent repress! One again, it's not Deep SixDraw Blank, or the "Off the Disk" 2002-ish fake repress.

Also, the classic New York Hardcore - The Way it Is LP is the rare 2001 pressing on Revelation - which was only 437 copies, all BLUE vinyl.

More stuff continues to be added to keep the colored vinyl / early pressings theme going. Check it out.

ebay: INTEGRITY "Deathly Fighter" flexi

The auction is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/291826239047?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A1123

You are bidding for a NEAR-MINT, UNPLAYED copy of INTEGRITY “Deathly Fighter” (originally by Randy Uchida Group). This white flexi is part of Decibel magazine's series for subscribers. Record has been stored in a SMOKE FREE environment.

Proceeds of this auction go towards funding future releases on Chrome Peeler Records.

New York Hardcore: The Way it Is

This classic LP with the New York Hardcore heavy-hitters was limited to 437 copies in the 2001 repress on Revelation RecordsThe auction is sitting at $1.25 right now and it ends tomorrow (7/25) morning at 7:47 AM (PST). It's in Excellent condition on blue vinyl. Uh, yeah, it's definitely worth at least $1.26.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Various-New-York-City-Hardcore-12-LP-BLUE-vinyl-EX-condit-NYHC-1988-/222187662414?hash=item33bb6aac4e:g:sRsAAOSwZVlXiGC2