PO: Gaslight Anthem Sink or Swim Blue/White Starburst S1D Exclusive x/700

Posted a link to this in the Get Hurt thread, as I wasn't sure there was enough interest to warrant its own thread. I do believe this is shipping now, so it's not a preorder. The variant looks like it'll come out pretty sweet: hopefully there's some darker blues in there to match up with the cover art.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy of the new pressing. Color looks pretty cool. For the cover, it looks like they used the same ones that XOXO have but covered Hellbent Records logo with a S1D logo sticker. They also used a different stamper. The record has a S1D catalogue number in the deadwax. I'm not sure if it's been remastered though. There's no verbiage to indicate that has been.

10554055_523085581155722_617848989_n.jpg

That turned out really, really well.

Agreed.

S1D has been putting out some really good looking records recently. The GLA b-sides black and white swirl, the Chuck Ragan starburst and now this one. All that while keeping their prices super reasonable.

Considering picking this one up just to support the label and keep them doing what they are doing.