REJOICE

$22 a piece (plus $10 for each 7") 

Now Available from Glacial Pace: LCW and Long Drive (also there is a 7" of Long Drive and LCW era songs at respective links)

Now Available from Fat Possum : LCW and Long Drive

Now available for preorder from ShopRadioCast: LCW and Long Drive

Hastings Exclusive LCW: http://www.gohasting...6956&quantity=1

OP:Here I am at a Modest Mouse show talking to a merch lady (super nice and awesome). "Are either of these (Lonesome Crowded West and This is a long drive...) ever gonna be pressed on vinyl again?"
"Soon actually. This one (Lonesome Crowded West) will be first."
Holy fucking shitballs.

Good news for Modest Mouse vinyl fans! No more $200 records.

Share and keep your eyes on Glacial Pace's website.

"Edit": 2 things have been brought to my attention:

1) There is already a thread on this. For this, I apologize. I was at the show on my (shitty) cellphone so it was all I could do to post this.

2) Apparently this has been a thing. If it pans out soon, I'm going to be pumped. If it doesn't I am now in the same boat as you all.

Edited by FowtyDollaz

I’m sorry to anyone that hates me, but this is news to me! I thought it may be valuable to some of you. I read the masters had been lost, so I pissed my panties. I can't wait for both, though. I need to round out my collection.

They once were lost, but now are found, child.

They've been saying this forever. You got my hopes up and I hate you.

If they do this, hopefully no color variants. And why LCW first?!?! I want Long Drive soooo bad. Either way, hope this happens but not getting my hopes up too much. I can't wait to have Edit the Sad Parts on vinyl...It's probably my favorite song ever.

If they do this, hopefully no color variants. And why LCW first?!?! I want Long Drive soooo bad. Either way, hope this happens but not getting my hopes up too much. I can't wait to have Edit the Sad Parts on vinyl...It's probably my favorite song ever.

I just hope they include Edit the Sad Parts when they eventually do release it. It's strongly possible they're redoing the whole vinyl process so there's probably a chance it won't be there.

I just hope they include Edit the Sad Parts when they eventually do release it. It's strongly possible they're redoing the whole vinyl process so there's probably a chance it won't be there.

I was telling myself that but the thought of that happening makes me pretty bummed. I mean either way, it'll be cool to have this but shit. Edit the Sad Parts > everything.