You underestimate Float On. Only numbers I've seen are on last.fm and MM has more listeners

Would you call those people actual fans of the band though? People who would buy tickets to see them? NIN is either headlining over or coheadlining with Soundgarden. Could Modest Mouse do that? I don't think so.

Would you call those people actual fans of the band though? People who would buy tickets to see them? NIN is either headlining over or coheadlining with Soundgarden. Could Modest Mouse do that? I don't think so.

This isn't that serious, dude tore the other guy a new one but there isn't a concrete answer. I'll reiterate that if NIN really had a big vinyl following their albums would still be in print.

Soundgarden suck it would be a crime if they headline over anyone lol

This isn't that serious, dude tore the other guy a new one but there isn't a concrete answer. I'll reiterate that if NIN really had a big vinyl following their albums would still be in print.

Soundgarden suck it would be a crime if they headline over anyone lol

House divided here. I'm Modest Mouse, my wife is NIN

Edit: Soundgarden is the truest form of suck

NIN is considerably bigger than MM. Like, when MM came around Charlotte they played a 2,000 capacity venue while NIN played one almost exactly 10 times that, albeit with Soundgarden.

As far as why most NIN albums haven't been re-pressed, I couldn't tell you. Maybe Interscope doesn't have interest in it, I dunno. I think they could make bank on them.

You guys talking about NIN and Modest Mouse reminded me of the most perfectly summed up and to-the-point album review I've ever read and it's about NIN's With Teeth:

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/nine-inch-nails-teeth

F'ing priceless. Regardless, I'll take LCW repress over any NIN album including The Fragile which I would love to see because it's insane what copies go for right now.

You guys talking about NIN and Modest Mouse reminded me of the most perfectly summed up and to-the-point album review I've ever read and it's about NIN's With Teeth:

http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/nine-inch-nails-teeth

F'ing priceless. Regardless, I'll take LCW repress over any NIN album including The Fragile which I would love to see because it's insane what copies go for right now.

Except that review is completely wrong.