I think it's pretty obvious these won't be the real prices...Glacial Pace hasn't even announced the represses yet. I don't know why anyone here would buy them from amazon first.

Amazon doesn't charge your card until they ship. They will also give you the lowest price they give between when you order and when they ship. So it's not that weird to preorder from amazon.

I agree with babysmokes

You guys/gals are going nuts for nothing. The listing is so vague and the label is "import"

We know nothing about this release other than from an amazon listing

Its also what is wrong with society in 2014. All about instant gratification. No info but an amazon listing and message boards are going crazy and people are ordering at a stupid price when if this is legit it will be readily avail(what do you think they are going to do a limited run of 500..and if they are your amazon orders are not going to be fulfilled and you will whine about that also)

Chill out people. When  and if the label announces something at a lower price, than we will get 3 pages of how you all cancelled your amazon order and ordered through(enter site)

This board drives me nuts sometimes. People complained about Hydrahead charging 25 bucks for 2xlp on NEW music but we have threads of pages regarding SRC presses of JEW at 35 bucks, Modest Mouse at 50, Brand New, Mars Volta and Blink at stupid repress prices on music that is years old

Waiting years to be reissued but now paying $50 as opposed to $350 isn't good enough ?

lol at them double posts. I was 15 once, it sucked.

and no, it's not.

I agree with babysmokes

You guys/gals are going nuts for nothing. The listing is so vague and the label is "import"

We know nothing about this release other than from an amazon listing

Its also what is wrong with society in 2014. All about instant gratification. No info but an amazon listing and message boards are going crazy and people are ordering at a stupid price when if this is legit it will be readily avail(what do you think they are going to do a limited run of 500..and if they are your amazon orders are not going to be fulfilled and you will whine about that also)

Chill out people. When  and if the label announces something at a lower price, than we will get 3 pages of how you all cancelled your amazon order and ordered through(enter site)

This board drives me nuts sometimes. People complained about Hydrahead charging 25 bucks for 2xlp on NEW music but we have threads of pages regarding SRC presses of JEW at 35 bucks, Modest Mouse at 50, Brand New, Mars Volta and Blink at stupid repress prices on music that is years old

Does expressing your offensive opinion make you feel better? Hit your enter key some more, and tell us how you really feel.

lol at them double posts. I was 15 once, it sucked.

and no, it's not.

i dont really understand what the first part means... did i double post? are you calling me 15? im actually 35

and, yea, im calling a little bit of bs here... records are available everyday in a zillion places, sometimes, you gotta pay the price... a 2xLP reissue of a $400 record isnt going to be $15.99 in 2014... a.) get real or b.) stop buying really dumb records for a few months and cough up for the OG. 

I was really excited for the potential of these being reissued, y'all have gone and killed my buzz.. way to take the fun out of music, guys.

PLEASE dont let the freaking Vinyl Collective message board determine how you feel about music. sheesh. 

PLEASE dont let the freaking Vinyl Collective message board determine how you feel about music. sheesh. 

please dont take my sarcasm as me being serious.  Honestly though, you seem more worked up and involved with this whole "rumour" than anyone that has preordered.. i clicked a couple buttons and got a little hopeful.. is that so bad?  

Waiting years to be reissued but now paying $50 as opposed to $350 isn't good enough ?

I'm sure $50 isn't the final price, but no album should be priced that high. Just because OG pressings sell for stupid money doesn't mean the reissues should.

List price probably ends up around $25-$30.