the color LP does look nice, but i'm very happy to have it sitting next to me on black.  i usually love colored vinyl but this time I want it black.

I would have to agree.  I'm almost always all for fancy matching colors, but these records just seem right on black.

I'll do a play test comparing black and color tomorrow. I've only had the chance to play LCW on black and the two colored 7"s and they've all sounded amaaaaaaazing.

Super surprising that the 7"s sound as good as they do since they're so flimsy

Hm, interesting. I've only listened to This is a long drive... and I was coming here to say that it was really dirty right out of the package, and even after cleaning sounded a little noisy...Hopefully the others sound better.

Hm, interesting. I've only listened to This is a long drive... and I was coming here to say that it was really dirty right out of the package, and even after cleaning sounded a little noisy...Hopefully the others sound better.

I'm on side B of the colored Long Drive now. Didn't notice excess dirt and my brush didn't pick anything visible up, weird. Anyways, it's sounded great so far other than a bit of noise on Custom Concern. I'll check back later with my impressions of both.