• 2 years later...

• 2 months later...

https://www.discogs.com/Modest-Mouse-No-Ones-First-And-Youre-Next/release/1916062

This shit is killing me. This is an EP, so therefore not an LP, but because of Discogs stupid rules and wording, this an "LP, EP" 

DUMBEST THING EVER, but Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks is a 12" EP...

33 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

https://www.discogs.com/Modest-Mouse-No-Ones-First-And-Youre-Next/release/1916062

This shit is killing me. This is an EP, so therefore not an LP, but because of Discogs stupid rules and wording, this an "LP, EP" 

DUMBEST THING EVER, but Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks is a 12" EP...

I have a few problems with the way they designate format descriptions on discogs.

If you really want to get technical that EP is actually a compilation of b-sides that were split between the two sides of 3 different 7" singles plus King Rat was its own A-side of a 7" and I've Got It All (Most) is a b-side or leftover from GNFPWLBN.

50 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I have a few problems with the way they designate format descriptions on discogs.

If you really want to get technical that EP is actually a compilation of b-sides that were split between the two sides of 3 different 7" singles plus King Rat was its own A-side of a 7" and I've Got It All (Most) is a b-side or leftover from GNFPWLBN.

You're 100% correct. I almost changed it to that out of spite.

Update: changed out of spite

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

• 3 years later...

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, floyd_z said:

Has anyone seen them on their current tour and done VIP?  I'm curious if there was a meet &great/photo op and what the signed print looks like.

Haven't done VIP myself yet, but from what I've seen posted online, the signed print looks like an 8x10 live shot of the band signed by Isaac. Don't believe there is a photo op or a formal meet and greet type of situation, looks like just a small set of 3-4 songs that aren't on the setlist, a little pre selected Q&A, and the swag. VIPs who have met them and taken photos with them seem to be only meeting them after the show. I imagine they'll be even more cautious with their interactions during VIP now that they had that covid outbreak among the band last week. 

Edited by panasonicyouth

On 5/1/2022 at 12:48 PM, panasonicyouth said:

Haven't done VIP myself yet, but from what I've seen posted online, the signed print looks like an 8x10 live shot of the band signed by Isaac. Don't believe there is a photo op or a formal meet and greet type of situation, looks like just a small set of 3-4 songs that aren't on the setlist, a little pre selected Q&A, and the swag. VIPs who have met them and taken photos with them seem to be only meeting them after the show. I imagine they'll be even more cautious with their interactions during VIP now that they had that covid outbreak among the band last week. 

Thanks!  That's kind of what I gathered.  Sounds like you have to presubmit questions for the Q&A which is kinda lame.  I wanted to ask Isaac what his favorite dinosaur was.  Not really a fan of the print either, the three songs might be cool, but not sure it's with the extra $.  It's not really as personal as I imagined.