So USPS lost my Newbury Long Drive variant...I'm pissed to say the least.

Sorry to hear. I'm worried they may have lost mine too. It's been a week and still nothing. They didn't even include a tracking number which is a little ridiculous since I paid $7 for shipping. How'd you know for sure that they lost it?

Sorry to hear. I'm worried they may have lost mine too. It's been a week and still nothing. They didn't even include a tracking number which is a little ridiculous since I paid $7 for shipping. How'd you know for sure that they lost it?

It was taking longer than normal to get here after it shipped so I emailed Newbury asking for a tracking number and it said it was delivered a few days before but I never got it. Then I called the post office and they talked to the mailman and he said he was positive he put it in the box but it was possible he dropped the key to open the box where packages go. So basically one of my neighbors probably has it but won't bring it back.

Well I received mine from newbury today. One is actually broken "I haven't physically opened it but I can hear all the pieces sliding around inside". Other has been assaulted beyond recognition. I emailed them letting them know. But I am unsure what they can do at this point... being in Canada return shipping would be ridiculous.

Well I received mine from newbury today. One is actually broken "I haven't physically opened it but I can hear all the pieces sliding around inside". Other has been assaulted beyond recognition. I emailed them letting them know. But I am unsure what they can do at this point... being in Canada return shipping would be ridiculous.

read back a few posts..... i'm in Canada too....

I doubt they'd make you return it, just record a video of it and they'll send you a new one for free.

Just got my Newbury LCW and have decided that I would like to have the Europe repress as well. So question is are all of the European releases the colored ones or should I order from somewhere like Piccadilly to make sure I get the colored ones ?

My understanding is that the European colored are being done in a batch of only 500 all of which are going through Banquet. Could be wrong about the second half of that statment though.

Also, just a heads up. My receipt from Banquet (for two copies) said my total in US dollars was roughly $71 which would have jived with the euro exchange rate. Except, Chase charged me roughly $91 because Banquet apparent charges in pounds which has a substantially higher exchange rate.

Between the CC music sale and this, I'm definitely stuck eating Ramen for the majority of Novemeber.

A sound quality report when somebody gets their Banquet copy would be amazing as I am without a turntable until mid December.