My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

What would each album say?

I think danger days folks are predominantly happy optimistic to a degree. Black parade folks are more broad as its the most "entertaining" of all their albums and I think three cheers folks are more outspoken and romanticize and enjoy excitement in their personal lives, maybe even drama. I think bullets folks are similar to the three cheers folks but with a more disconnected, less active level.

For what its worth bullets is my most listened to.

I think danger days folks are predominantly happy optimistic to a degree. Black parade folks are more broad as its the most "entertaining" of all their albums and I think three cheers folks are more outspoken and romanticize and enjoy excitement in their personal lives, maybe even drama. I think bullets folks are similar to the three cheers folks but with a more disconnected, less active level.

For what its worth bullets is my most listened to.

Had no idea that personality types came with album likes. I have no idea who I am, seeing as how I like every MCR album, and thousands of other albums that are each different from one and other.

I think that's a bit extreme. My music taste has changed a lot over the years - I wouldn't say an adolescents music taste defines who they are. I loved mcr's earlier work - but I'm not intolerant to a change in artistic direction. I liked Danger Days because realistically they couldn't create another Black Parade or Bullets album because they weren't in that mental state or place anymore as a band. And it would become very boring maintaining the exact same sound or concept while their creativity is being ignored. Could they have done better? Probably. But Danger Days was still a solid effort considering they didn't really feel like doing another album.

You people are crazy and all heavily mistook my nostalgic banter. I never said which album you enjoyed most as a child defines you. I said that whichever album you grew up favoriting around age 12-15 could suggest a bit about what type of person you were growing up, and this all spawns from the old joke from 2006 that black parade people and three cheers people were worlds apart. And you all react in such a way.. you guys are no fun.

You people are crazy and all heavily mistook my nostalgic banter. I never said which album you enjoyed most as a child defines you. I said that whichever album you grew up favoriting around age 12-15 could suggest a bit about what type of person you were growing up, and this all spawns from the old joke from 2006 that black parade people and three cheers people were worlds apart. And you all react in such a way.. you guys are no fun.

FVNu0oB.gif