My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Can we just make a new thread when details actually come out? haha i'm tired of checking this damn thing for a preorder and seeing stories of all of our emo days. 

I plan on update the first post with information once it's out.

Plus I'm sure Travis will make a Hot Topic MCR thread, plus the Hot Topic upcoming releases thread, plus Buffbloom's release calendar, plus you can already PO it from Bullmoose if you're feeling impatient.

I don't mind helping out but I've never mailed outta the country before so I'm not entirely sure all it entails (though I assume little to nothing extra)

You're a pal! It's no different to shipping domestic, just a bunch more expensive - though obviously I'm covering that. Thanks again, I'll be in touch nearer the time.

• 3 weeks later...

AP posted this today and it showed up in my Facebook feed. 20 minutes of unreleased footage of MCR recording I Brought My Your Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/2002_video_my_chemical_romance_record_i_brought_you_my_bullets

Also getting more and more excited for these repressed, I've been listening to Three Cheers a lot lately.

• 3 weeks later...

So apparently Bull Moose has stopped taking pre-orders on these. They say they "may" open it for order upon release, but that doesn't sound very assuring. Glad Travis said the HT pressing numbers will be high.

I can't imagine the repress numbers won't be high for the black wax, the label for MCR has been cashing in since their breakup and trying to make money any place they can (i.e. a 'limited edition' hourglass).