My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Nope, there is a black pressing as well that will be going out to retailers. I'm sure you know this, but HT doesn't actually press the vinyl, they usually jump on an exclusive color of something that is already being pressed.

No, I didn't know this. Sorry, I'm new to this. My personal collection is about 10 albums, also have about 10 from parents, These two albums are some of my favorites and I just want to secure myself a copy of each. 

No, I didn't know this. Sorry, I'm new to this. My personal collection is about 10 albums, also have about 10 from parents, These two albums are some of my favorites and I just want to secure myself a copy of each. 

It's all good man. A lot of this has already been discussed in other threads, but you're new here. I don't want you to think I'm ragging on you, just making sure you get the answers you want without people jumping all over you.

Welcome to the boards.

I'd suggest ordering the albums online when they go up and having them delivered to an HT store near you, since not all stores get them, and some of the ones that do only get a few that get snatched up by employees.

It's all good man. A lot of this has already been discussed in other threads, but you're new here. I don't want you to think I'm ragging on you, just making sure you get the answers you want without people jumping all over you.

Welcome to the boards.

I'd suggest ordering the albums online when they go up and having them delivered to an HT store near you, since not all stores get them, and some of the ones that do only get a few that get snatched up by employees.

Any idea when that preorder will be up or should I just check on a daily basis? 

Sometime in the new year I think. I know it was mentioned within the last 10 pages or so, but I'm too lazy to look for it. Give it a quick skim through. Look for Travis (Grumpy cat avatar, user name Travis.) He's the vinyl buyer for HT and he keeps everyone updated.

A quick heads up for the future too. Before you start any threads, use the search bar to make sure there isn't another thread for what you're trying to talk about. People (myself included) will be all up your ass about it otherwise. ;)

Sometime in the new year I think. I know it was mentioned within the last 10 pages or so, but I'm too lazy to look for it. Give it a quick skim through. Look for Travis (Grumpy cat avatar, user name Travis.) He's the vinyl buyer for HT and he keeps everyone updated.

A quick heads up for the future too. Before you start any threads, use the search bar to make sure there isn't another thread for what you're trying to talk about. People (myself included) will be all up your ass about it otherwise. ;)

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'd like to avoid having a bunch of people up my ass if possible. I find it works best as a one way passage :P

Last I heard these were coming in Feb

There probably won't be a preorder for the Hot Topic exclusives, they will just go up online once they are in stock. 

I'll post updates here once we actually get closer to these releasing

Thanks for the info. Do you have any kind of idea what kind of numbers they will be produced in? 

Picking up To End the Rapture right now in white limited to 600 \(^o^)/

Oh wow, both John and I being nice to the same person? We're usually the slam dunkers. We're going soft, man.

Fact.

Also, preorders aren't ever available for HT (none that I've ever seen) as Travis said.

You can preorder from everything but HT.

Yeah, this is true. Didn't notice that you actually asked about a preorder, I kind of only skim some threads. This is one of them.

and since the VC search tool isn't exactly known for being super efficient, a good ol' "vinyl collective + _____" into the google doesn't hurt either, especially if you want to keep the ass-biters at bay.

/PSA

and since the VC search tool isn't exactly known for being super efficient, a good ol' "vinyl collective + _____" into the google doesn't hurt either, especially if you want to keep the ass-biters at bay.

/PSA

This is also sometimes true, I've never had a problem with the vc search though. I have definitely heard that other have issues with it though.