My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

travis, is this the same dilemma as the blink reissues? can they sell them once they get them?

Well this has a specific street date set by the label so no, stores should be holding them until Tuesday.

The Blink titles never really have a set street date, they are just made for HT to put out any time.

I am going to end up ordering both of these and i'll just have to go without food for a week. The black parade came out so pretty and the three cheers one is great too and i'm really happy they went with the original artwork for the album since i already have the original pressing of it and i've always thought the revenge cover was ugly. 

Some dude on facebook is claiming that SRC had variants for these, but that's bullshit, right? I haven't paid much attention to this thread until just recently but I don't think I saw it mentioned anywhere. My guess is that SRC assumed that they would be getting cool colors or that the standard press would be something other than black but then pulled the listings when they realized they were wrong... right?

Some dude on facebook is claiming that SRC had variants for these, but that's bullshit, right? I haven't paid much attention to this thread until just recently but I don't think I saw it mentioned anywhere. My guess is that SRC assumed that they would be getting cool colors or that the standard press would be something other than black but then pulled the listings when they realized they were wrong... right?

SRC are the retail black.

I was the one answering on that post. He's talking out of his ass. Only Newbury and HT have variants