My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

That's quite a sale. Someone should hop on that while they can.

But really, a lot of flippers lurk VC hype threads and steal photos for eBay listings. Pretty sure it's happened with every Blonk repress, too. Even Juan has had his photos stolen from the boards and used as auction photos.

That is so fucked up

so get this bullshit. I just got off the phone with hot topic, and they informed me that my order does not exist. I got up at fucking 3 in the morning to get the damn record so I was one of the first people to order, so explain to me how I can have an order confirmation in hand and have it not exist. 

did you log onto your hot topic account online and go to your order section?  does it exist there?

HAHA 47% off!

#flipperalert

so get this bullshit. I just got off the phone with hot topic, and they informed me that my order does not exist. I got up at fucking 3 in the morning to get the damn record so I was one of the first people to order, so explain to me how I can have an order confirmation in hand and have it not exist. 

Had a similar problem with the ADTR Common Courtesy vinyl HT had. Big reason I don't want to order it online, but of course the HT in town didn't get either of these. Closest one is 30+ miles away.

But really, a lot of flippers lurk VC hype threads and steal photos for eBay listings. Pretty sure it's happened with every Blonk repress, too. Even Juan has had his photos stolen from the boards and used as auction photos.

true story. crappy, but true.

i've found a few of my instagram pics wind up on ebay listings. 

The sad part is I ordered 2 just incase someone missed out on VC and I'm the one who ends up missing out

Damn, that's fucked up.

Well, I did order one with an old card and it did let me check out.

I immediately noticed it and ordered another with my current credit card and I sent HT an e-mail to see if cancellation on the first was possible. I'm not sure if it being an old card, it works, or..idk.

Point is, if I do end up with two, you got yourself a copy. (:

CANT GUARANTEE IT, but if they can't cancel, it's yours, for sure.

I don't even know how I managed to check out..

Damn, that's fucked up.

Well, I did order one with an old card and it did let me check out.

I immediately noticed it and ordered another with my current credit card and I sent HT an e-mail to see if cancellation on the first was possible. I'm not sure if it being an old card, it works, or..idk.

Point is, if I do end up with two, you got yourself a copy. (:

CANT GUARANTEE IT, but if they can't cancel, it's yours, for sure.

I don't even know how I managed to check out..

that would be awesome! Thanks 

I got the same thing but was told my order was fine... Assumed it was because my billing address and shipping address weren't the same.  Holy hell that hold music is loud.

Hahaha yeah!! Mine were the same but apparently when I called to verify, TBP had sold out.

Ah well, at least now I don't have to pay an exorbitant $44 for International shipping.....

Ha! Indeed. It's happened so many times that I have a generic "letter" saved that I use to contact the eBay seller asking to take the pic down as it doesn't belong to them and not representative of the actual item they're selling.

They've also taken pics from my TSPV blog. It'll never stop.

You'd figure that if flippers were so industrious in their flipping, they'd at least put more effort on the pics aspect of their flipping.