My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Whats up with them cancelling orders? I would understand if you bought more than 3 copies of the same item, but ordering just one or two and them cancelling it just doesn't make sense.

In the past it's because the site gets flooded and over-orders what they currently have. I assume that's why they throw them up again after the initial online release

For the time I've been here and ordered from HT I have never had a record ship on the same day I order so I just give it a few days. If I haven't received an email after a week then I check my order status on their site with the order number they gave me.

Oh okay. i was just making sure because people who ordered after me got shipped emails. I figured it was because I paid with paypal.

My card was declined, even though there's nothing wrong with my card. This is stupid. Hoping an email/call to customer service will make it all work out.

Sorry, not sure what the issue is. I'd try ordering again or using another card/paypal. These will likely be gone by sometime tomorrow, if they even last that long. 

It really sucks that some people's orders have been cancelled. I ordered at 3AM and I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled. I'll swing by my local HT on Thur. to see if they have any. If so, I'll pick up come copies for those of you who's order got cancelled/couldn't buy it on time.

Fuck did anyone get an extra HT variant of three cheers? I was playing GTA and missed this thread for like an hour, I fucked up. I went to 2 newbury comics and a hot topic today. I got one newbury variant. Let me know if you wanna trade / sell me one, I really want that HT variant.

It's still in stock! Did you even check the site?