My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Damnit I hate hot topic as an international customer. It's the only place that has actually consistantly caused me difficulties in the past. I ordered TBP and Three Cheers pretty much as soon as they went up, and assumed my order went through fine. Naturally 12 hours later I get an email telling me that I need to provide verbal communication for my order, and after doing so it's of course been so long that three cheers is now out of stock so there's not even any point.

It's also pretty pathetic how they charge close to $50 usd for international shipping of lps, those prices are unheard of. People already trying to flip these albums for 120+ on discogs too, fml, this is the release that I have anticipated the most since I have been collecting and I did everything I could to get in early but it still wasn't enough. Bit of a rant I guess, but had to vent my frustration with HT somehow.

In the same boat. I ordered immediately and then recieved the email saying I need to call to give verbel authorisation. Have not had a chance today but guess I am shit out of luck.

Why are the copies we have ordered not held? Why must I spend more money to make an international call? Some serious bullshit right there.

Because the entire system and website are awfully designed I guess. I was happy paying the $50 shipping and even the international call charges, but to do all that, have my money put on hold, and then get an email a day later saying I was shit out of luck just isn't good enough. Not only that but the stock on the website keeps changing from in stock to unavailable. I always assumed that buying vinyl from HT was a fine experience even for international sellers just based on the stuff that Travis posts on here.

In the same boat. I ordered immediately and then recieved the email saying I need to call to give verbel authorisation. Have not had a chance today but guess I am shit out of luck.
Why are the copies we have ordered not held? Why must I spend more money to make an international call? Some serious bullshit right there.