My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Are more of these records going to go up are they sold out completely

There shouldnt be anymore copies going up on the site for now. Just what's left in stores.

I tried posting a store list for each title earlier today but VC kept freezing on me. I'll try again tomorrow.

A repress is in the works for the HT colors though, hopefully it will just be a couple months til more of these come in. I promise I will update this thread as we get closer to the repress coming in.

Sorry for anyone who got their orders canceled for these but everyone should be able to get a copy once the repress comes.

no I can totally blame him, he he's a fucking asshole and taking advantage of normal people who aren't obsessed with a fucking vinyl message board

it's nothing new that bens a flipper and if you're dropping that much on ebay on a ht vinyl repress you're not a normal person and very dumb to buy it. More will come out or just buy a black copy that's cheaper and readily available.

I also never said that asshole wasn't a fucking asshole.

theres a couple. something i remember is when shelby bought a bunch of the batman 7" from mondo and had a list of people he was selling to AT COST.

ben was like "why did you have to buy them? now that you bought them the people who wanted them cant have them"

then he turned around and flipped a bunch of his own mondo releases. like in the same day.

I've never listened to The Black Parade, but I feel like I need to because the art and vinyl look amazing.

When this thread was started, I decided to listen to TBP to see if I would end up purchasing it and I could NOT get into it one bit. TCFSW is so hard to top for me, but damn, listening to it - yet again last night made me appreciate it.

If you love TCFSW like me, it might take a couple tries.

When this thread was started, I decided to listen to TBP to see if I would end up purchasing it and I could NOT get into it one bit. TCFSW is so hard to top for me, but damn, listening to it - yet again last night made me appreciate it.

If you love TCFSW like me, it might take a couple tries.

Luckily, that nice guy pmlevine said he'd get me his copy that might ship from HT. I am so thankful to be getting it (maybe).