My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Oookay just got my e-mail that they cancelled Three Cheers but no update on Black Parade so hopefully I can assume that means I'm getting it? Just picked up my copy of Three Cheers that I managed to hold this afternoon though and it sounds pretty good.

UPDATE: And just got the e-mail that Black Parade is shipped. Unfortunately this means no spares for anyone :(

I was too lazy to login yesterday to my HT account so checked out as a guest and had ship to store can I see if my order got cancelled or shipped anyway?

Yes. Just google hot topic tracking. Put in order #, some other info and there it is. I ordered the same way and mine says 'info sent to FedEx'.

Every time I read through a thread that has a ton of posts that say "ugh my order got cancelled," I always think back to the Oldies sale and the seafoam green TDAGARIM threads. Ahh, good times.

(That said, it's really unfortunate to hear that so many people's orders got cancelled! I'm going to ATL this weekend, and if by some act of God the HT in Mall of Georgia has any copies leftover, I'll grab one or two and ask around.)

For anyone that missed it

There shouldnt be anymore copies going up on the site for now. Just what's left in stores.

I tried posting a store list for each title earlier today but VC kept freezing on me. I'll try again tomorrow.

A repress is in the works for the HT colors though, hopefully it will just be a couple months til more of these come in. I promise I will update this thread as we get closer to the repress coming in.

Sorry for anyone who got their orders canceled for these but everyone should be able to get a copy once the repress comes.