My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

FSIF free shipping is free.

Your right, free shipping is free, I don't usually shop hot topic much, these are for my daughter. I have been in retail my entire life and there just seems to be some systemic issues with the company as an outsider taking a look. 9 days past the order to ship is excessive even for free shipping. I had a horrible customer service experience when my order was canceled. I was told they were completely sold out, then the night of release they were back on the site and the next day too. At the end of the day I am happy to get them for her.

I set my alarm for midnight on release day, was mad tired so I hit snooze. Woke up at 7am, and figured since they were a 2000 press and it was early I would easily still be able to order 1 of each.... Nope all gone. West coast got F'd

https://deadformat.net/collection/BDosia

actually, west coast got the best deal considering all the stores got these days before it even went up online. 

All the stores on the list were in Southern California, and I had no idea they had them before the release date otherwise I would have definitely picked them up. just dont hang out at HT much. I went to the one in Dublin, Ca this past weekend to see if they had any and there was at least 20 people in the tiny store and One lonely employee who looked pretty overwhelmed. 

Three Cheers is currently up on HT's website, just put my order in. Black Parade is still out though

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/WhatsNew/My+Chemical+Romance+-+Three+Cheers+For+Sweet+Revenge+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10338709.jsp

thanks! giving this another go around lol.

You'll get an email when it's ready.. No need to keep calling.

I didnt hold much stock in actually getting an email on they day it came in. The site said my order shipped on the 12th, but I didnt get an email til the 15th saying it had shipped.

I did get an email today for pickup, right after the store had closed. Go figure.

This post made me lol. I hope it's real.

Glad I made you "lol". Was a serious question. I was looking at picture of other copies of The Black Parade online and thought the looked the same mine. I was wrong. My original confusion came from the coloring of the records. I don't have any other albums with such a "look" as the Black Parade.

Glad I made you "lol". Was a serious question. I was looking at picture of other copies of The Black Parade online and thought the looked the same mine. I was wrong. My original confusion came from the coloring of the records. I don't have any other albums with such a "look" as the Black Parade.

Records come in MANY colors and designs. Picture discs are VERY different in the way they're made and feel, plus the fact that they have a picture on them. Also, when you buy a record, it'll almost definitely say picture disc on the description.

Records come in MANY colors and designs.

Yeah, no shit.

Picture discs are VERY different in the way they're made and feel, plus the fact that they have a picture on them. Also, when you buy a record, it'll almost definitely say picture disc on the description.

I only own two picture discs and their sound quality is terrible. They've been collecting dust for a while now.

If you go to vinylscollecting101.com there are some great resources to help you identify picture discs.

Yeah, no shit.

I only own two picture discs and their sound quality is terrible. They've been collecting dust for a while now.

Hahahaha!!! In your first post about them being picture discs you sound like an idiot. In your second, you made me realize you are in fact an idiot. I try to help and that's your reply. Fuck off.