My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Talked to the a worker at my local Hot Topic today, and he luckily found my package in the back. He said he's seen it sitting around for nearly a week, and apologized more times than I could count. He also said they've had some new employees start over the few weeks and probably didn't handle the check-in properly. Regardless of what happened, I'm just extremely happy that I was able to hunt down both Hot Topic variants - These look and sound absolutely incredible. Again, thanks for the information on which stores still had what still in stock, Travis!

DSC_0003_zpswcqh9nrk.jpg

The only thing I know about this band is their music videos that always used to play on Much Music when I was younger.  I remember one was on a boat, one was a pool party or something maybe, and then of course the one where they're marching down a street dressed as clowns or something.  But all I can remember about their music is "I'M NOT OKKAAAAAYYYY".

The only thing I know about this band is their music videos that always used to play on Much Music when I was younger. I remember one was on a boat, one was a pool party or something maybe, and then of course the one where they're marching down a street dressed as clowns or something. But all I can remember about their music is "I'M NOT OKKAAAAAYYYY".

This post upset me more than it should.

Thanks for contributing.

This post made up for it.

Called my local HT to see if my records were there (TBP and the HT press of Daisy) since I had them shipped to the store , but hadn't received an email saying they were there. The high school girl that answered (who I'm sure is the manager) said "Yeah, they've been here for a hot minute."

That's about as Hot Topic as it gets, folks.

Looking for a copy of three cheers. If anyone has an extra and is willing to sell please let me know.

Are they sold out?

You can still buy it at BanquetRecords .

If that don't work out I can get one here in Brussels, but I think the shipping is a lot since I always pay $25 per LP/shipping from the US.

Are they sold out?

You can still buy it at BanquetRecords .

If that don't work out I can get one here in Brussels, but I think the shipping is a lot since I always pay $25 per LP/shipping from the US.

My guess is he's not looking for the plain black LP.

Yeah I'm looking for the ht variant :-/. Thanks though.