My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Sorry to bump this up, just wanted to post my bad luck when I received my copy of Three Cheers...

KWnIc3xl.jpg

W5O39uFl.jpg

tHD9Okhl.jpg

LYWAU6tl.jpg

I'll call them in the morning to see if I can get my money back but the "Not returnable when opened" worries me a bit... Luckily I was able to order another copy. I'm surprised that a cut like this made it all the way to the record.

The same damn thing happened to my HT copy of Linkin Park - Meteora. A small cut that made it all the way through to the vinyl. Makes it loop at Lying From You...I never got a refund or anything. Sorry the same thing has happened to your copy of Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge :/

The same damn thing happened to my HT copy of Linkin Park - Meteora. A small cut that made it all the way through to the vinyl. Makes it loop at Lying From You...I never got a refund or anything. Sorry the same thing has happened to your copy of Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge :/

Did you call customer service to ask about a refund or replacement copy?

The HT distribution centers go through hundreds, if not thousands, of boxes of product a day. It's not common that this happens but it's possible that it could happen from time to time. If anyone ever get's a copy that is damaged in this way or any other way just call customer service and they should get you a new copy or refund you. If they wont then get my attention on here and I'll make sure they take care of it for you. This goes for anyone reading this.

The HT distribution centers go through hundreds, if not thousands, of boxes of product a day. It's not common that this happens but it's possible that it could happen from time to time. If anyone ever get's a copy that is damaged in this way or any other way just call customer service and they should get you a new copy or refund you. If they wont then get my attention on here and I'll make sure they take care of it for you. This goes for anyone reading this.

Thanks for that Travis

I called customer service, I simply asked if I should bring the copy I got to a store to get my money back and I said that I already ordered another copy from the site. They asked for the order number that I had from the first copy (the damaged one) and the order number for the 2nd one I ordered last night, they then put me on hold for a few minutes then they came back and said that they cancelled the one I ordered and so I won't get charged and were going to send me a replacement. 

I truly wasn't expecting to just have them send me another copy for free so I was really happy with the way this was all handled.

I called customer service, I simply asked if I should bring the copy I got to a store to get my money back and I said that I already ordered another copy from the site. They asked for the order number that I had from the first copy (the damaged one) and the order number for the 2nd one I ordered last night, they then put me on hold for a few minutes then they came back and said that they cancelled the one I ordered and so I won't get charged and were going to send me a replacement.

I truly wasn't expecting to just have them send me another copy for free so I was really happy with the way this was all handled.

As long as there is stock that's how they will usually handle these situations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I talked to someone international (user: enyonjacob) who wanted both of these and needed to save on shipping. As soon as I bought the records, he stopped replying. Therefore, I have one copy of each sitting around. Anyone want them, cost + shipping? I'm reaching out especially to those international who would be ripped off by HT in shipping charges.

How much does the 2007 pressing of The Black Parade usually go for these days? I have all of MCR's first pressings and I haven't looked at vinyl releases in a LONG time and now I see all of these new versions! 

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?pagenum=1&searchtext=my+chemical+romance+the+black+parade&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

here you go. but i pretty much sure, that you can find both versions of first press cheaper

Thanks for the link! I don't see any of the 2007 regular release :D 

• 1 year later...