My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

My local record store said they got in 10 copies of each album yesterday and claims the sticker says "Colored vinyl" but everyone else says retail is black. Kinda curious what they're on.

Every copy besides Newbury or Hot Topic will be black.

Not that I want to add fuel to what might be an necessary fire...but...

For what it's worth, I work in a small record store. In September, we got a couple copies of Let It Enfold You by Senses Fail through our distributor and it was the Hot Topic hot pink exclusive. That's not to say that I don't think it'll be the case with these MCR presses. I'd GUESS that the only reason it happened with the Senses Fail was that Hot Topic had an overabundance and sold them back to other distributors. Though I don't actually have any idea how the distribution infrastructure actually works, so I don't know how those Senses Fail records got out, how how the MCR ones might in this case. But, I've seen it happen before.

Not that I want to add fuel to what might be an necessary fire...but...

For what it's worth, I work in a small record store. In September, we got a couple copies of Let It Enfold You by Senses Fail through our distributor and it was the Hot Topic hot pink exclusive. That's not to say that I don't think it'll be the case with these MCR presses. I'd GUESS that the only reason it happened with the Senses Fail was that Hot Topic had an overabundance and sold them back to other distributors.

There was actually a mix up with the Senses Fail records. The Hot Topic variant ended up being clear with splatter and the retail exclusive was pink.

Hello, this is my first post, so I apologize if this question has been asked already. Does anyone know if the HT releases were online only, or if the store got some? Thank you.

Look at the last two posts on the previous page and you'll have your answer in form of a huge store list. 

I must admit I bought the matching wallet  :wub:

Since it's just the album cover and doesn't say MCR hopefully my friends won't realize it.

Does anyone else get sh*t for liking them as an adult?!

I just chalk it up to nostalgia. Everyone in my age group (mid 20s) seems to have as much nostalgia for their younger days as the stereotypical old person talking about "the good old days"  :lol:

i wonder if HT will go through and cancel orders that were over 5 copies. im sure people bought more without knowing their recent change of policy. http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/cs/CustomerService/FAQs/BulkPurchaser.jsp

I'm kinda banking on that and hope more will eventually pop up today, doubt it tho. Still can't believe I nerfed this so hard, rookie mistake.

I never thought I would be glad to have my newborn baby keeping me up all hours of the night/morning. Luckily I was up right when this went online and grabbed both. Did the whole order with one hand and a tablet while the other hand nourished my child with vitamin enriched formula.