My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I placed two separate orders. One at 3 AM and the other a few minutes later. My second order says shipped and my first order says "auto-checked." Before that it said "fulfilling order." Does anyone know what auto-checked means??

"Auto-checked" = "No flip for you" = "Auto-check yourself before you auto-wreck yourself"

I placed two separate orders.  One at 3 AM and the other a few minutes later.  My second order says shipped and my first order says "auto-checked."  Before that it said "fulfilling order."  Does anyone know what auto-checked means?? 

Auto-check is the last step before it ships. You should get a shipping notice w/in a day.

I placed two separate orders. One at 3 AM and the other a few minutes later. My second order says shipped and my first order says "auto-checked." Before that it said "fulfilling order." Does anyone know what auto-checked means??

it means they're going to cancel your orders because they think they're duplicates or a flipper

it means they're going to cancel your orders because they think they're duplicates or a flipper

Pretty sure Hot Topic's general rule is they'll cancel your order if you try to buy more than 5 copies.  I ordered two, one for myself and one for my boyfriend.  I ordered as soon as they went online so it would be pretty shitty if they cancel it for that reason.

Pretty sure Hot Topic's general rule is they'll cancel your order if you try to buy more than 5 copies.  I ordered two, one for myself and one for my boyfriend.  I ordered as soon as they went online so it would be pretty shitty if they cancel it for that reason.

I ordered two copies, then saw the discount code here and ordered two more with the code after I read the return policy. Was planning to keep the order with the discount and return the full price one. Both orders were cancelled this morning. 

After giving it a lot of thought I decided to just get the standard black. I can't really justify these prices. That being said, I'll swing by HT today and probably pick up two extra for y'all since I'm not getting one myself.

Thanks, man. Please don't forget me. Picture of hands to follow shortly.

Damnit I hate hot topic as an international customer. It's the only place that has actually consistantly caused me difficulties in the past. I ordered TBP and Three Cheers pretty much as soon as they went up, and assumed my order went through fine. Naturally 12 hours later I get an email telling me that I need to provide verbal communication for my order, and after doing so it's of course been so long that three cheers is now out of stock so there's not even any point.

It's also pretty pathetic how they charge close to $50 usd for international shipping of lps, those prices are unheard of. People already trying to flip these albums for 120+ on discogs too, fml, this is the release that I have anticipated the most since I have been collecting and I did everything I could to get in early but it still wasn't enough. Bit of a rant I guess, but had to vent my frustration with HT somehow.

As an international customer myself, I feel you!

Also had problems to order through HT because of that verbal communication. And 40 USD for shipping is just ridiculous.. I will probably order a black version instead.