My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

First I'm a newbie, thanks for all the information on this thread! 2nd I woke up at 3:00 a.m. EST to order these for my daughter as a valentines present. I received an email telling me the black parade was cancelled. So I called customer service and spoke to Carlos after a 15 minute wait. He was no help, told me both albums were on back order, which I could live with, if they hadn't put them both back online last night around 9:45pm...after reading about canceled orders yesterday I went ahead and placed a 2nd order of both last night. According to Carlos, all of those were on back order too. So we should see a slew of cancelations today. Amazon and Best Buy are out of stock.

So I have 2 questions, 1) both of my orders were ship to store, do you think these get processed after the ship to home orders? 2) anyone know who has the black parade in stock in black.... It has to be an internet order. I had foot surgery last Friday and am in a cast for 3 weeks....I.e. No driving.

Thanks!

Interpunk still has the black here: http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?source=99&item=224319&gclid=CLS5m5HF2sMCFVc6gQodDWcAXg

I'm probably in the same boat as you. I used ship to store as well.

First I'm a newbie, thanks for all the information on this thread! 2nd I woke up at 3:00 a.m. EST to order these for my daughter as a valentines present. I received an email telling me the black parade was cancelled. So I called customer service and spoke to Carlos after a 15 minute wait. He was no help, told me both albums were on back order, which I could live with, if they hadn't put them both back online last night around 9:45pm...after reading about canceled orders yesterday I went ahead and placed a 2nd order of both last night. According to Carlos, all of those were on back order too. So we should see a slew of cancelations today. Amazon and Best Buy are out of stock.

So I have 2 questions, 1) both of my orders were ship to store, do you think these get processed after the ship to home orders? 2) anyone know who has the black parade in stock in black.... It has to be an internet order. I had foot surgery last Friday and am in a cast for 3 weeks....I.e. No driving.

Thanks!

I'm not sure on the first question, since there's no telling which gets packaged first. Travis might shed some light on that question, but for question 2, eBay would probably be your best bet at a black TBP copy. Those shouldn't go for so high and if they do, I wouldn't give flippers my money.

I'm not sure who else has the black variant available, other than Amazon and Best Buy. Hopefully someone else can help.

EDIT: or Interpunk, as mentioned above!

Thanks!

Thanks for the answers, best buy is now supposedly back in stock....they are terrible with back orders though, I ordered The Cult Greatest Hits and it was cancelled after a month of waiting to ship, I purchased a jamie Cullum lp today, that was canceled once before from them, it shows in stock until you checkout, it is back ordered until April? Ugh! Hope the black parade ships, if not definitely going to order from an independent.

Thanks for the answers, best buy is now supposedly back in stock....they are terrible with back orders though, I ordered The Cult Greatest Hits and it was cancelled after a month of waiting to ship, I purchased a jamie Cullum lp today, that was canceled once before from them, it shows in stock until you checkout, it is back ordered until April? Ugh! Hope the black parade ships, if not definitely going to order from an independent.

Yeah, Best Buy has a lot of things on back order. I have never ordered from them, so I don't know how their service is.

Good luck!

There is a long list of alternate sellers on Amazon selling the retail black versions for as low as $23.

There is a long list of alternate sellers on Amazon selling the retail black versions for as low as $23.

Here's the link for you in case it helps: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00PCI1HCU/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1423681949&sr=8-1&keywords=the+black+parade+vinyl

Hey guys, stl_ben has you guys covered if you got cancelled. he actually has 4 for the modest price of $74.50 + free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Chemical-Romance-Three-Cheers-For-Sweet-Revenge-Vinyl-LP-Hot-Topic-Exclusive-/400861838091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d553a3b0b

uh ohhhhh Ben