My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Fuck, I had pmd Ben earlier today asking him if he could pick me up one of those if he came across one. I've never personally had a problem with him and thought he was a cool dude on here. BOY WAS I WRONG. Fuck him.

He did pick one up for you, he charges $50 shipping, though, and you have to give him your address through eBay.

Hey guys, stl_ben has you guys covered if you got cancelled. he actually has 4 for the modest price of $74.50 + free shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Chemical-Romance-Three-Cheers-For-Sweet-Revenge-Vinyl-LP-Hot-Topic-Exclusive-/400861838091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d553a3b0b

What a shit head

Simple.

if you think stl_ben is a shithead for that, you should see our interactions via PM. dude is cheesy as fuck. worst person I ever dealt with in a trade and I have been trading for over 10 years. glad his shitty true colors are getting aired out.

I was going to check some of the Hot Topics in St. Louis for a copy, but apparently I needn't bother.

I can't really blame him. If you're lazy or stupid enough to buy it at that price right now when it's not sold out then you kinda deserve it.

While I see your point, every copy of both records in every store in the Phoenix metro area was sold out or put on hold before they even opened on Tuesday morning. There's a whole lot of people in Phoenix for them to not be able to walk into a single store and buy one on release day. So it's not necessarily lazy, and if not for people like him, it's likely those people resorting to ebay may not have to.