My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

anyone have any ideas how to deal with them. I ordered an "in stock" item in december and yet to have gotten anything. Like I've gotten OH IT SHIPPED BUT ITS LOST. Then Later...We didn't have it. we're trying! We're sorry! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9449011899561803203505

lol

I'm repressing this myself on eBay

HT.jpg

Wait! You didn't round up to the nearest dollar for charity? What a dick!

Any explanation as to how people are getting away with bulk orders of 50+ copies when HT said they limit it to 5 per customer?

Haha! Do you work as a news reporter? "Any explaination?" That's not anywhere close to Travis' job.

anyone have any ideas how to deal with them. I ordered an "in stock" item in december and yet to have gotten anything. Like I've gotten OH IT SHIPPED BUT ITS LOST. Then Later...We didn't have it. we're trying! We're sorry! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK

I finally was able to get them to respond to me after sending three e-mails with the third being not so polite. I had ordered a record off their website in November and still hadn't received any type of shipping notification/confirmation e-mail or anything. After my third e-mail attempt I was sent one saying that they were sorry and the issue was now fixed. Learned real quick why so many people have issues with them.

AmEx protects their customers very well.

Exactly, plus you're not out on the money since it's a charge card (most aren't credit cards with Amex, some are)

Anyways back to topic, who needs a store list when you can pick up the phone and call your local store? Yeah some of the employees can be tough to deal with, but while you're waiting until Monday for that list, someone else is going in and scooping this up.