My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Shocker! Another Bullets repress request...

I want to make fun of your username so hard... Bullets would be incredible to own for less than what it's going for. It's a perfect album. Why anyone thinks a Bullets repress is a bad thing is beyond me. That album was crucial to me growing up.

I want to make fun of your username so hard... Bullets would be incredible to own for less than what it's going for. It's a perfect album. Why anyone thinks a Bullets repress is a bad thing is beyond me. That album was crucial to me growing up.

Only because if they would've actually read the thread,they would've saw how many others have asked the same question and how many times Travis has ignored it haha

Make fun of my username I don't care lol. I never said it was a bad thing if it gets repressed, it's just SO MANY users have asked for it and Travis (like Will said) keeps ignoring them so obviously it isn't happening right now.

I've asked a girl who've bought Gerard's scetch book from eyeball records owner(rightholder of 1st album). He told her, that last time bullets were pressed(yellow/orange) it was pressed without asking him(so its like bootleg). I may misunderstood something, but it seems, thats nobody have the rights to press bullets for now(?).

So after getting downvoted I decided to clean both sides of the double LP and it made a huge difference. I honestly couldn't see where it was dirty but it was probably some of the paper dust in the white grooves. In the end, it's not the best sound I've heard but it's about an 4/5 in terms of sound quality. I think we all can agree the HT reissue, in terms of presentation, is a 5/5 (especially the etching on side D).

tl;dr Clean your copy of The Black Parade even if it's brand new.

I just picked up my copies from one Hot Topic.

After this snow slows down I can go pick up my others at my other Hot Topic.

In other words I have an extra Three Cheers and an extra Black Parade.

Would love the Red if anyone has one and wants to trade.

Willing to sell both at cost if not.

So after getting downvoted I decided to clean both sides of the double LP and it made a huge difference. I honestly couldn't see where it was dirty but it was probably some of the paper dust in the white grooves. In the end, it's not the best sound I've heard but it's about an 4/5 in terms of sound quality. I think we all can agree the HT reissue, in terms of presentation, is a 5/5 (especially the etching on side D).

tl;dr Clean your copy of The Black Parade even if it's brand new.

What did you clean it on/with?