My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I order records from the hot topic website all the time and its never taken more than 5 days for records to get to the store. I ordered these day of release and see a 'shipped' on 2/10/2015 status, but then see a 'shipping info sent to Fed Ex' message right after and its been that way since the 10th. starting to freak just a bit. Just a bit.

Picked up Parade on black, probably gonna end up going for the HT one when it gets repressed too...

On a tangent here but wish Pencey Prep and/or Leathermouth was released sometime.

Leathermouth release might not happen due to Iero's threat from the secret service that if he ever rereleased the song about killing the president again they'd send him to prison.

Leathermouth release might not happen due to Iero's threat from the secret service that if he ever rereleased the song about killing the president again they'd send him to prison.

Yeah that's the only thing I thought might be iffy....they still sell that song digitally though so who knows! (not opposed to a re-recording of that track with new lyrics like they performed it in 2013 either)

Frank's new band are playing one of those LM tracks at shows nowadays so here's hoping. 

Woah that's the first I've heard of this incident.

"Frank Iero recently said in an interview with Alternative Press, the Secret Service paid him a visit regarding his song "I Am Going to Kill the President of the United States of America." He explained that he wrote it when he was touring overseas with My Chemical Romance. He saw Anti-American rallies everyday, and explained that he wrote it from the protester's point of view. The Secret Service told him if he rereleased the song or ever played the song live again that he would be sentenced to five years in prison"