My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

Most of my ship to store orders are really quick, but my MCR order took a week to ship and a week to arrive. Either there was some lag in receiving the emails, or they got swamped with orders this time around. Even my blink orders have never taken that long to ship or arrive.

I've done ship-to-store for the majority of my orders since it's become available, and I never remember it taking this long, really. I'm assuming it just goes back to how swamped they were with these orders, having to go back to cancel/refund some, etc. Just seems like this release was a bit of a mess online.

Staying hopeful mine and my friends copies of Three Cheers arrive by the end of the week though. In the Philadelphia area here.

just sharing frustration among those who understand lol

I'm in the same boat with you bud, just emailed Hot Topic to see if there's any insight available, usually they are pretty good with this kinda stuff but this time seems like we're left in the dark sadly, I'm still optimistic though! We will get em bud!

I've done ship-to-store for the majority of my orders since it's become available, and I never remember it taking this long, really. I'm assuming it just goes back to how swamped they were with these orders, having to go back to cancel/refund some, etc. Just seems like this release was a bit of a mess online.

Staying hopeful mine and my friends copies of Three Cheers arrive by the end of the week though. In the Philadelphia area here.

Have you called the store? I finally did out of frustration of not getting any updates and customer service telling me to 'wait a few more days' just this past Tuesday, turns out they had been there for almost a week. Picked them up last night and they are awesome.

Have you called the store? I finally did out of frustration of not getting any updates and customer service telling me to 'wait a few more days' just this past Tuesday, turns out they had been there for almost a week. Picked them up last night and they are awesome.

Nah, I actually haven't contacted the store yet. Only because in the past when I've done ship-to-store, I've always been updated fairly well. I'm going to be up by my local Hot Topic later today though, so I might stop in and just ask. Thanks for the information, man!