My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I see many possibilities. This 10-Year Tour is a pretty big trend nowadays with bands and they for sure would make a killing on it.

i also can see this just being a deluxe boxset with DVD sort of thing. Although the hype is leading to something greater than that. 

Whatever it is, they are probably not going to be a full-time band any time soon. And it's also crazy seeing this trend of "breaking up", cashing in on a farewell tour, then reuniting and making even more bank on the reunion tour. I'm not saying that's what MCR is doing at all, but I just have noticed this trend. 

UPDATE: My Chemical Romance is releasing a reissue of The Black Parade with previously unreleased demos, a source confirms to EW. The album went platinum after its 2006 release and reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/20/my-chemical-romance-tease-september

Edited by ejc625

FARRRRRRRT

We will probably get the unreleased "Stay" demo/recording and some rough demos of singles from TBP. Maybe they'll press the b-sides (My Way Home Is Through You, etc.) on an LP. 

Also, I wish they would just release "Sister to Sleep." Very surprised it wasn't on the Greatest Hits. 

4 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Wrong format, but some MCR cassettes being reissued in August:

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
The Black Parade
May Death Never Stop You

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely need these for my collection.

And honestly I'm cool with a reissue of the album. I'm happy they're doing anything at all related to MCR. Someone Out There Loves You / Stay is my favourite song by them. Let's hope they don't mess it up like the new version of The World Is Ugly. (If it's included at all) 

Edited by Han Solo

I really hope they have demos for all (or most) of what would have been disc 2 for TBP. That would actually make this reissue pretty exciting. Otherwise the only demo that would be even slightly interesting would be WTTBP since it originally didn't have the piano intro. 

What I actually hope happens is they release tracks from The Paper Kingdom with it. The whole MCRX logo doesn't make sense if its just a The Black Parade release.

I haven't felt so betrayed since Killjoys. Catch me in a red neck-tie watching 2005 live videos of cemetery drive on youtube whenever I heard the news there was no tour.

on the other hand this

6 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Wrong format, but some MCR cassettes being reissued in August:

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
The Black Parade
May Death Never Stop You

gives existence slight meaning still