buy something... :)

adammuzzy

quit buying records for a few years and all your shit becomes irrelevant i guess haha

Well, irrelevant on this board yes, but you have some good records in there. Unless you're selling whatever the latest popular limited variant, splatter major label hot topic pop picture disc reissue is at the moment, this board won't really care too much.

Well, irrelevant on this board yes, but you have some good records in there. Unless you're selling whatever the latest popular limited variant, splatter major label hot topic pop picture disc reissue is at the moment, this board won't really care too much.

You hit the nail on the head with that.

What are you looking for for the Bongripper albums?

Honestly guys, the bongripper LPS are the first things I bought in the last month, and I haven't bought shit in a few years. I bought both of them on discogs for about 30 bucks a piece. Not a good deal but I wanted them. So those 2, and the grateful dead lps are the only things I won't sell. Sorry :/

And as far as that physical graffiti goes, considering the year it was pressed, it's in terrific condition. Cover is yellowed a little bit, but that's what 40 years does...the records themselves are great though.

• 3 weeks later...

He was legit for me... I got my copy of bongripper hippie killer from him fairly quickly..

Well damn. How long did it take to get your stuff from payment?

Like I posted, I sent him the money on the 13th. I don't mind the waiting as much, it's just not hearing anything back. Would be a bummer to have to dispute this