Angus & Julia Stone - down the way 2xLP reissue

Been trying to track this down for awhile now. I've been google translating all these linked pages, but I can't seem to have it shipped to the states. Anyone have any advice? Otherwise...

If anyone would be willing to ship (2) copies to the states please let me know! I have all the funds including shipping and extra for the effort ready to go. Thanks in advance!

Been trying to track this down for awhile now. I've been google translating all these linked pages, but I can't seem to have it shipped to the states. Anyone have any advice? Otherwise...

If anyone would be willing to ship (2) copies to the states please let me know! I have all the funds including shipping and extra for the effort ready to go. Thanks in advance!

You should be able to order with cdmail.fr.

Select Etats-Unis as country.

Should be the same yes.

Guess there is only one repress. Clear, french version.

However I'm in doubt if they only made 500... You would think they would have sold out in 1 day.

On the otherhand this repress wasn't announced anywhere except from this topic.

CDMail doesn't sell it anymore throught the Fnac website I noticed so I guess they're almost out of stock at the supplier.

Delay should be about 3-5 days for them to get new stock.

CDMail doesn't sell it anymore throught the Fnac website I noticed so I guess they're almost out of stock at the supplier.

Delay should be about 3-5 days for them to get new stock.

I got this from CDMail today (ordered it from their website 3 days ago) :

Hello

We are sorry to announce that we are unable to fulfill your order

The record company did not have as many LPs as they originally announced and we are unable to deliver all of our customers

We have dlivered what we can, on a first come first served basis, your's we were unable and so your order has been closed

Ordered from Fnac now, hopefully it goes through. Shipping was more than the record itself, but at least they show as in stock.

I got this from CDMail today (ordered it from their website 3 days ago) :

Ordered from Fnac now, hopefully it goes through. Shipping was more than the record itself, but at least they show as in stock.

Hi,

When did you order, saturday? I didn't get any mail from them so far so fingers crossed.

I ordered on august 8 (at about 9pm local time)

does anyone else's fnac order say "Commande en préparation" and then once clicked into the order screen next to the album picture it says "commande"? Just a bit worried as when you click on "commande" it seems to say its validating my payment details which should take a few hours (and as i ordered with paypal on the 9th its obviously taking a lot longer).

alternately, does anyone know fnacs email contact? i can't for the life of me find it on their website..i don't exactly speak much french which doesn't help things..

does anyone else's fnac order say "Commande en préparation" and then once clicked into the order screen next to the album picture it says "commande"? Just a bit worried as when you click on "commande" it seems to say its validating my payment details which should take a few hours (and as i ordered with paypal on the 9th its obviously taking a lot longer).

alternately, does anyone know fnacs email contact? i can't for the life of me find it on their website..i don't exactly speak much french which doesn't help things..

Try here : 

http://www4.fnac.com/ServiceClient/FnacServiceClient.aspx?ServiceClient=SCPET

I don't want to be the guy who give the bad news, but my order (08/08) didn't ship yet, but I ordered another one yesterday, and this one is shipped.

So I think, all the stock is gone, they're just sell the last one to a "new order", before ship to previous customers.

Try here : 

http://www4.fnac.com/ServiceClient/FnacServiceClient.aspx?ServiceClient=SCPET

I don't want to be the guy who give the bad news, but my order (08/08) didn't ship yet, but I ordered another one yesterday, and this one is shipped.

So I think, all the stock is gone, they're just sell the last one to a "new order", before ship to previous customers.

When I ordered like 2 days ago the seller was fnac and now it changed its a user like Mr Économe. But I think they only sell in France, cuz although it gives option for my country (Turkey), when i put my adress details it says "the adress is not valid". Dont know what to do :(