PO: Relient k - Let It Snow Baby, Let It Reindeer

I bought this, had buyers remorse and cancelled. After getting my refund the record arrived at my doorstep. Gotee told me to keep it and have a Merry Christmas. Thought that was cool/worth sharing. I really enjoyed listening to it today. I Hate Christmas Parties is so nostalgic for me. 

Well that stinks. I already checked out with just mmhmm. I guess I will try to get the Christmas album and see if they can combine/refund the double shipping for me. Thanks for the heads up. 

I never figured out why but as of years ago this forum never displays correctly at my office, hence my delay in replying. It is like a puzzle of jumbled pieces. 

• 1 month later...

From the current product page...quick update for anyone who missed out on the first pressing of this:

"We just found 12 copies of this.  Once they are gone that will do it for this pressing.  Be on the lookout in Sept/Oct 2015 for a repressing with different color vinyl."

https://smlxl-vinyl.myshopify.com/products/relient-k-let-it-snow-baby-let-it-reindeer-2-lp-vinyl-pre-sale-mid-november-2014-ship-date

• 9 months later...

It looks like Superfan Vinyl is wanting to add more sales to their revenue. They have put up 5 pages worth of albums. I thought they would just stick to their own records that they are producing. 

It's just funny to me to see Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg's "Doggystyle" in the options. 

Haha! Yeah, I think they're trying out the distro approach...it's not uncommon for labels to do this, but I agree it's kinda funny seeing them list some totally random, surprising albums for sale.  

But as I said in the Superfan thread- there are a few rarities in there if you're into CCM - Christmas albums from Brandon Heath and Steven Curtis Chapman that didn't see a mainstream release, along with a Casting Crowns LP that can't be found hardly anywhere.