Old Man Gloom - Ape of God (Nov 11)

So according to a facebook post

"Guess what, assholes. The Ape Of God is two entirely different albums. If you downloaded some leaked shit, you don't have either. You have some bogus version we gave to press, cuz we knew those jerks would leak it (if you reviewed that fake record positively, thank you. We're just THAT good).

We will always trick you.

We will always trick you.

We will always trick you."

That is quite interesting

I wasn't planning on listening to the leak, but I think I will just to hear what the fake version is.  I wonder if the LPs are going to be two separate releases or a 3xLP set or what.  Either way, I'm pretty stoked that there's this much OMG coming out.

I wasn't planning on listening to the leak, but I think I will just to hear what the fake version is. I wonder if the LPs are going to be two separate releases or a 3xLP set or what. Either way, I'm pretty stoked that there's this much OMG coming out.

The leak seems like a selection of songs from both records. 3 platters of OMG... sign me up.

The quotes about the albums are fantastic:

“Faster and more annoying than the other The Ape of God album” 
- Old Man Gloom

"Your search - Old Man Gloom New York Times - did not match any documents” 

- Google

“Slower and filled with longer more boring songs than the other The Ape of God album” 
- Old Man Gloom

”This sounds like shit” 
- Facebook

“The annual torching of 50-foot-tall Old Man Gloom, a puppet stuffed with thousands of scraps of paper bearing the citizenry’s sad thoughts, is a highlight of Fiesta time” 
- Santafe.org