Old Man Gloom - Ape of God (Nov 11)

Someone just posted this on ?.cd

From their Facebook page: 
Guess what, assholes. The Ape Of God is two entirely different albums. If you downloaded some leaked shit, you don't have either. You have some bogus version we gave to press, cuz we knew those jerks would leak it (if you reviewed that fake record positively, thank you. We're just THAT good). 
We will always trick you. 

The collector nerd in me is annoyed I didn't buy the clear red and got the Splatter instead as they hadn't announced the breakdown yet, but I'm generally just happy to have both of these on coloured.

Absolutely the same thing here. Also, I think that I will like look better of the splatter copy than the clear red one. 

Yeah, they just wrote on their facebook that there will be more black variants available on monday. Also that they are going to tour in 2015 (Nothing about where and when) and they will sell some colored copies at the shows. 

They were great when they toured on No.  I'm guessing they'll play a show here since Aaron lives in the area.  I'm hoping they will anyway :)

Exactly, got a /100 & /300 though so overall a successful order.

Splatter can sometimes be a bit shit though, hoping this isn't one of those times. Would have preferred a Swirl/smash variant, all about those.

I went with both /300 copies since I didn't know about the pressing info then I just went with what I thought would look the best. Yea man, swirl would had been amazing. I'm excited to see how these turns out...but even more excited to hear the records :)

They were great when they toured on No.  I'm guessing they'll play a show here since Aaron lives in the area.  I'm hoping they will anyway :)

I'm just hoping they will come to europe again soon, then I'll do my best to make it to one show at least. I've only seen them live one time and that was when they played in London last year. Such a stellar show! Would love to see them again, but I guess it's most likely the tour next year will be in the states. Hmm, my big dream would be that they would play at the temples festival next year. They've such a crazy line-up already, so adding OMG to it would be insane :D

I went with both /300 copies since I didn't know about the pressing info then I just went with what I thought would look the best. Yea man, swirl would had been amazing. I'm excited to see how these turns out...but even more excited to hear the records :)

Yeah I did exactly the same, I'm a big fan of clear records so this worked out nicely.