Old Man Gloom - Ape of God (Nov 11)

Sunday night headliners perhaps? I can't wait until this festival, so many good bands. 

Hard to say. If they would come and play Temples Festival, then it's not unlikely they would do a small european tour with Converge. If that indeed would be the case then I guess it would be more likely that they play the same day as Converge. Anyways, it's all speculation. I hope I get to ask Nate about this in the next week where I'm gonna see Doomriders :)

You can stream both parts of the album over at ThePRP, via Stereogum and The Quietus:

http://www.theprp.com/2014/11/10/news/old-man-gloom-streaming-both-halves-of-their-new-album-the-ape-of-god

Cheers dude! I'm halfway through The Ape of God I...really like the sound so far! It's really some monstrous soundscapes they've going on for this record. Love what I'm hearing so far.

Where can I find pressing infos? I was looking for numbers of color and black but can not find it. Can you share it here?

Anyhow, it's awful stupid to make two single LPs instead one 2LP. I will probably buy those anyway (as I have all OMG records) but can not understand why to make things more difficult.

Where can I find pressing infos? I was looking for numbers of color and black but can not find it. Can you share it here?

Anyhow, it's awful stupid to make two single LPs instead one 2LP. I will probably buy those anyway (as I have all OMG records) but can not understand why to make things more difficult.

This was taken from the Sige Records Facebook page. It was a reply to a comment on an Old Man Gloom post.

Color break down: SIGE 33 - 100 clear, 300 grey/white, 1600 black. SIGE 34 - 100 clear red, 300 red/black splatter, 1600 black.

I honestly don't think it's that stupid. After having heard both records then I must say that it really does feel like two different records. I mean, they both sound like Old Man Gloom, but there's definitely a different feel to both records. I actually think it's a good decision.

Anyways, at the end of the day I don't I care that much. I'm just stoked about having some new OMG tunes to put on my record player. 

• 2 weeks later...