Old Man Gloom - Ape of God (Nov 11)

From what I've seen on Instagram, a lot of people are only receiving one record. Not really sure whats going on there. Also not sure if they are the colored ones or not.

Interesting.  Maybe one version got delayed then.  Not sure why my buddy only went for one (unless he misunderstood it being two albums).

From what I've seen on Instagram, a lot of people are only receiving one record. Not really sure whats going on there. Also not sure if they are the colored ones or not.

What tags have searched for? I've been checking out the #Oldmangloom #Theapeofgod and #apeofgod tags and I haven't seen anyone receiving their vinyl yet. Only people receiving the cds :) 

Anyways, hooray, my copies shipped out today. Definitely some of my favorite records from this year :)

Still haven't received shipping confirmation, ordered clear and clear red a couple of minutes after being available on the first round. Last In First Out?

I was among the first people to order as well. I ordered the colored ones and I received my shipping confirmation for both about 10 hours ago, so it seems pretty random. 

I hope that for these MerchTable uses proper LP mailers and not the very disappointing "mailer" sleeve-like they sent the Mamiffer in that essentially assisted the record to be folded in half. It was like one of this very crappy LP mailers from Europe. 

Mine was shipped in a more padded version of the frustration free mailers that Amazon uses.  LPs were snug in there and a fair amount of extra cardboard to secure the edges.  Very peculiar that yours was packaged so poorly.

Got my shipping confirmation to the UK last night, can people post pics?

Just arrived yesterday, I can say with confidence that these are the best money I've spent in months. Beautifully packaged, safe and secure, really high quality jacket nice to the touch. The second album is definitely a top contender for my AOTY. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

twW399R.jpg?1

cKiYAbo.jpg

36qtYt3.jpg

Direct from Sige is always the way to go

Just arrived yesterday, I can say with confidence that these are the best money I've spent in months. Beautifully packaged, safe and secure, really high quality jacket nice to the touch. The second album is definitely a top contender for my AOTY. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

twW399R.jpg?1

cKiYAbo.jpg

36qtYt3.jpg