The Honorary Title - Anything Else But the Truth (ETR046)

i am shocked & delighted by how much interest this getting!  I have been trying to get this done for 2 years & is finally in the final stages of artwork layout.  I will post updates as things progress but the variants on this one are going to be awesome, one thing that we have never done before so I am really excited to see how they come out. 

for those interested.....Follow me on Instagram @Enjoytheriderecords 

When i do teaser photos for new releases, far in advance like this one. it is usually on instagram and this is the first one that people immediately caught on to. I teased a few other things like Rob Zombie months ago and didn't seem like many people realized what it was. 

Per Enjoy The Ride's Instragram, this is being pressed.  Won't be out for a couple months, but I figured people around here might be interested.

I would say more around Nov/Dec realistically, the plants usually get jammed before the holiday season. I may end up pressing 3 or 4 albums at the same time, at the same plant and have them all go on sale together including this one but I have not fully decided yet. We have 8 more releases scheduled for this year, 4 major label and 4 indie releases and it would be cheaper that way but I also do not want to fuck over my customers and have them miss out on certain releases or variants because they are broke in Nov/Dec from buying gifts. At the same time , people who would be ordering more than one of those releases, would probably prefer to pay shipping once and save a few bucks that way.   

Thoughts?

I would say more around Nov/Dec realistically, the plants usually get jammed before the holiday season. I may end up pressing 3 or 4 albums at the same time, at the same plant and have them all go on sale together including this one but I have not fully decided yet. We have 8 more releases scheduled for this year, 4 major label and 4 indie releases and it would be cheaper that way but I also do not want to fuck over my customers and have them miss out on certain releases or variants because they are broke in Nov/Dec from buying gifts. At the same time , people who would be ordering more than one of those releases, would probably prefer to pay shipping once and save a few bucks that way.   

Thoughts?

As an international customer when they go up for sale at the same time it helps us out a lot!

To me this album and band are much more than "nostalgia" or any of that bullshit that ETR may be accused of peddling. Seriously. This is just great music that needed and demanded to be on vinyl. I've been bugging Ross for trying to snag some other Doghouse releases (MEG & DIA) but honestly never thought I'd see this come to fruition. And I am beyond elated. 

To me this album and band are much more than "nostalgia" or any of that bullshit that ETR may be accused of peddling. Seriously. This is just great music that needed and demanded to be on vinyl. I've been bugging Ross for trying to snag some other Doghouse releases (MEG & DIA) but honestly never thought I'd see this come to fruition. And I am beyond elated. 

I would love to have 'Something real' by M&D on vinyl, hopefully it happens some day.

Yes! I love Meg & Dia. Great group, I saw them with Sugarcult on the Lights Out tour. 

Thoughts?

Subscription.

Edit:

Offer a bundle at a discounted price before they're all announced. Then increase the bundle price to less of a discount once titles are released. Then offer them at retail once the titles are in hand.