I HATE MYSELF, HOT WATER MUSIC, MEASURE, THIS IS MY FIST

We unearthed a few things:

I HATE MYSELF "Four songs" --12" (one copy)

THIS IS MY FIST "Rats" --LP (one copy)

HOT WATER MUSIC / TOMORROW --11" red/black split color (two copies)

THE MEASURE "Notes" --LP+7"+ screenprint (one copy)

www.noidearecords.com

Hey Var, do you remember how many red/clear split versions of the HWM/Tomorrow 11" were pressed a few years ago? I have one of those and was wondering that the other day. The discography page doesn't list it.

I found it! The HWM / TOM was 150 pressed. (I will eventually draw a cover for the 2 that are left with no covers).

For the other comment, I don't really look at Ebay or Discogs when I find old records. I just wing it. Someone went for it right away, so... take that as you will.

Thanks for the input, as always!

I found it! The HWM / TOM was 150 pressed. (I will eventually draw a cover for the 2 that are left with no covers).

For the other comment, I don't really look at Ebay or Discogs when I find old records. I just wing it. Someone went for it right away, so... take that as you will.

Thanks for the input, as always!

Ordered a HWM/TOM split and hope for a nice cover...  Fingers crossed!! :)

The two HWM/TOM were just normal covers. They are gone now, to you two I suspect, haha!

The OTHER two that I have are the clear/red split ones that currently have no covers... so I'll probably draw covers for those two, just because I have ink to spare, haha! If the two of you want those, just drop me a line and I will be more likely to remember.

The two HWM/TOM were just normal covers. They are gone now, to you two I suspect, haha!

The OTHER two that I have are the clear/red split ones that currently have no covers... so I'll probably draw covers for those two, just because I have ink to spare, haha! If the two of you want those, just drop me a line and I will be more likely to remember.

Done.

• 1 month later...