PO: Yellowcard - Lift A Sail

Transmission Home is easily my favorite song on the record. I'm not sure if I'm just past this band or what (which I mean, I doubt because I love the last two), but this record is down with Lights and Sounds in the discography for me. Probably better because the vocals are just so much better.

We always seem to agree on music cwhit. Last two albums were their best.

This is pretty rough. Musical structure on the songs are all so similar. I'm gonna try and give it a few more listens, but I agree, down with LandS for me too.

We always seem to agree on music cwhit. Last two albums were their best.

This is pretty rough. Musical structure on the songs are all so similar. I'm gonna try and give it a few more listens, but I agree, down with LandS for me too.

I might technically like OA more than either of those two at times but I think it's at best their third or fourth "best" album. I'm just more down on PW than most people.

It's a grower for sure. I couldn't stand the first few songs they released and thought I would hate it (the album). I hated LAS when it first came out but that grew big time on me. Will this be their favorite record of mine, no, but it's growing on me the more I listen to it. I got my vinyl on Friday and listened A to B and found a few more tracks I really dig. I really like Deepest Well, Lift A Sail, Fragile and Dear, Madrid, and Illuminate. I feel like they tried to be very anthemic but may have forgotten that pop is what they do the best. Just listen to the album though and though, you'll find something you like, especially if you're on the fence.

Dang. I shouldve posted my opinion on here rather than their instagram in a comment. I agree with what just about everyone else is saying, this doesn't sound like yellowcard. I said something about it on ig and everyone acted like I was the devil. I think they were just trying to get the band's attention and look good though.

Not sure why there seems to be such a strong dislike for this one. I've been a yellowcard fan for a long time, own everything they have put out and I am loving this record. It's perhaps a bit slower than most of the other stuff they have done, but it still has great, sing along choruses, nice, heavy guitar riffs, and of course that violin. Sounds like yellowcard. Maybe It's just me.